2 : Heartbeat

"Ah yeah~ What do you want to talk about Yoon?" Ah-hyeon asked

"I....I want to talk about...You..." Sungyoon said

"Hmm? Waeyo? Is it the way i treat my brother? Nahhhh! We're just messing ar-"

Ah-hyeon got cutted off by Sungyoon.

He instantly hugged her,But she had no idea why.

(HEARTBEAT SOUNDS)

Ah-hyeon was shocked,She had nothing to do,Because she just met Sungyoon,So it's rude if she pushes him.

'What.....' Ah-hyeon thought

She looked at Sungyoon,Who was really serious.

Then she realized something.

"Ommo." Ah-hyeon said

End of FLASHBACK.

"Sungyoon....Please...Stop..." Ah-hyeon said and pushed him slightly

"I'm really sorry Ah-hyeon,I'll be going now." He bowed,And left Ah-hyeon.

Ah-hyeon's View

Why is he acting like this? I haven't seen this side of Sungyoon yet...But why were our hearts at the same beat?? 

I once saw one thing in my research that if two people have the same pace of heartbeat,Then they are soulmates.I haven't tested if that was even true.

I'll let it pass.I'll study for now.

I arrived the classrom,And saw my classmates,Just like usual,Many girls and boys circle around different corners,While me...I sit alone and write stories.

I could remember...When i was just three,I showed my mom the story i wrote,She hugged me tightly,While Bomin-Hyung likes to draw,Sing,And dance.Others considered us as twins,But ever since he became a rookie idol,People merely look at us as we're twins.

Alongside,I saw Sungyoon,Looking outside the glass window beside him.

I also sat,But tried to avoid him,Because of what happened.

Four Minutes passed,I pulled out my notebook,And decided to write,Or either draw.The teacher for our next subject is still isn't here,So we have to stay shut.

"Yahhh~ Annyeong!" Someone said,So i looked up.

"Oh...Hi Donghyun.What's up?" I asked

"Nothing...Are you dating someone yet?" Donghyun asked

My eyes widened at the sight and sound of what he said.

"I certainly haven't dated anyone in my whole life." I answered

"Maybe consider Y,He maybe cold sometimes,But he can still care for you." Donghyun said and winked

Sungyoon glanced for a while,And looked away too.It made me look at him,Since he's been awkward since this morning.

"Yah,Yah...You're overreacting too much.Sit down and let's draw instead.Arasso?" I said

"Hahaha...Nevermind,I'll see you later Ah-hyeon I'll do something else..Bye~" Donghyun said and went to his seat.

Aish.Why did he even go to me when he won't do anything at all? Weird kid.

I started drawing...But something came to my mind.