Chapter 5: Werido

Comincia dall'inizio

"You okay?" Kimberly asked.

"Peachy." I snapped as I stared out the window, Jason then pulled up at my house, I thanked him as I climbed out.

"Hey! Wait."

I turned to see Kimberly running up to me.

"What?"

Jason looked at her and she told him to go ahead.

"What are you doing."

"You need someone right now."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do....look, you and I may have never talked or anything, but where both in a crazy spot right now...so please let me help you."

I stared at her, surprised by her little speech.

"My mom is going to Arizona for a business trip, she doesn't trust me with my brother, so he has to stay with my aunt while I stay here...alone."

"Oh, well what's wrong with your aunt?"

"She hates me, thinks I'm a liar, and a thief. That I'll do nothing good in my life....if I take my brother take here she won't let me see him and...."

"Whoah, come down, look, how about I go with you, yeah."

"Uh, yeah okay, come on."

She nodded her head as she followed me inside.

"Miguel, vamos."

"¡Viniendo!"

He then came rushing down the hall with about bag in his hands. I sighed as I closed the door, letting Miguel and Kimberly get into the car. I got into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Ana, does Tía Rosita like you."

"Why would you say that."

"Because when mamá called her, she said that she didn't want you to stay with her because your a bad influence."

"Really."

"Yeah, but I don't believe it, I think your the best sister ever."

Kimberly and I smiled.

"Thanks bud."

I then pulled up to our aunts house. I got out and Kimberly followed, Miguel then got out. I put my hands on his shoulder as I guided him to the door. I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door.

"¡Viniendo!"

The door then opened to revel my aunt Rosita, she had Brown light hair that was curled, tan camel skin and brown eyes. She frowned when she saw me.

"Hola Tía Rosita." Miguel said.

"Hola, mira lo grade que tienes."

Miguel then smiled as she punched his cheek.

"Hey aunt Rosita."

She looked up and glared at me.

"You can leave, you brought my nefue, that's all you had to do."

I growled as I curled up my fist.

"Well, he's my brother, and I'm not leaving till I say a proper goodbye."

She scoffed as she leaned against rhe doorway.

I bent down ass I grabbed Miguel by his shoulders.

"You behave ok."

"Okay. When will you visit."

"Oh sweetie, she won't be visiting you while you stay, but don't worry, you have your cousin."