Run away

Leah is anxious about school, her anxiety makes her scared because she is starting a new school at a year under.
She failed her last year and had to take the year over again at a new public school.

Leah's pov:
School starts in two days, I'm so scared, I don't know what to do.
Peter can't go with me, he is done with school.
I feel so dizzy and My head hurts from thinking...

*1 hour later*

Peter's pov:
Leah I'm home!
This is weird she told me she was here.

When Peter came to the kitchen he saw a note on the dinner table.
"I'm sorry Peter, my anxiety is getting a little too much" he read out loud, instantly knowing she ran away.
"Leah pick up, where are you?" He said to her voicemail.

Then he saw a Snapchat story from her, she was at a bus station 30 minutes ago. He jumped in the car driving to the bus station she was at.
He got out of the car walking around at the bus station looking for her, then he spots her sitting outside at the bus station.
He runs up to her and sits down besides her, she turns around knowing he might be mad.

Leah's pov:

Peter: "Are you okay?"
- "I'm sorry Peter"
P: "It's okay, let's talk later, want to sit here for a bit or should we go home?"
-"Sit here"

They get in the car and gets home, Peter makes her a cup of tea and cuddle with her in bed, watching a romantic movie.
When Leah falls asleep Peter starts writing a song for her even though he's not an artist under a signed record contact.

Peter named the song: A little too much
❤️

This is only the beginning of a story I hope I'll get time to write more on, Thanks❤️

*Pov = Point of view