Tommy Shelby

You could say that being Tommy Shelby's wife wasn't at all easy. The endless nights of worry was enough to scare any sane woman away; but you weren't just any woman and you definitely weren't sane when it came to Tommy Shelby.

Tommy was at the Garrison, again. Tired of being the spare part of Tommy's life you decided to take a stand. So now, you've got yourself in a situation where you're standing with the women of the Shelby company corrupting them to join you in your antics. Prolly was a given, always surrendering to the devil in the end. Same was harder however the rest followed like mice and cheese, easy.

"Why the fuck should we have to stay in while they have all the fun?" Polly questions with a smirk, handing me a cigarette you waltz down to the Garrison looking like thunder. Already slightly drunk from the drinks before, you all knew that by the time the men in your lives emerged from their mistresses of smoke and drink you'd all be too paralytic to care about the consequences.  

"Exactly Polly, exactly." Going into the Garrison was a thrill in itself, not usually aloud to be around rowdy men and strong drink the excitement from breaking Tommy's fucking rules did you some good, you weren't meant to be a house wife. "Well ladies," Pausing to look at them all individually you raise your glass of fuck knows what with a wide grin, "I plan on getting so drunk I'm sick!" They laugh at your announcement and Polly shouts over you.

"Well, I plan on being so hammered I sleep with a complete stranger!" You shove her, giddy from the drink and happy for her finally coming out of herself she smiles.

"And I want to dance!" Announced Esme and with that, you were both up on your feet, standing on the bar and hitching up your skirts to show your skilled feet you begin to sing. Someone once told you that you sung like an angel, right now no one could tell as the alcohol ruined your song but thankfully people joined in before it could become too tragic.

Twirling with Esme in the bar was fun, especially the moments in which you both nearly fell and broke your necks. That was funny.

"Esme!" You collapse onto the bar in laughter, out of breath and sweat you smile. "You're killing me off!" You shout, the atmosphere was booming and you were shocked that the brothers hadn't come out to confront the racket yet.

"Round 2?! GET UP LETS DANCE!" Pulling you up once more you began to dance in the bar, only stopping when the room became silent.

"(Y/N)" Esme whispered yelled your name, tugging on your dress and therefore pulling you out of your happy state. Watching, Polly just smirks, chuffed to see you thrive.

"What?!" You giggle, falling into her side dramatically however turning to face the livid face of your husband and his brothers. Speechless he approaches where you stand, you don't move and only look down to him in silence.

"Why the sour face, baby?" You tease him innocently and watch as even John takes an intake of breath at your words.

"Get everyone the fuck out now." Tommy speaks in a low voice and doesn't have to say anything more as in moments the Garrison is empty leaving only the Shelby family together. "Get down, (Y/N)." He expects you to follow his orders and turns his back on you.

"No!" You shout, taking another drink from the bottle of whatever in your hand. "I'm sick of you telling me what to do, Tommy." And with this you grabbed a cigaret, bounced down to the back of the bar and smirked. "What can I get you?" Sarcasm laced in your voice he frowns, confused.

"You're not a barmaid." Tommy is factual and Esme and Polly laugh when you roll your eyes.

"No but I am something of a fucking maid to you aren't I, Tommy?" You pick up the first glass you see and hurl it at the floor, smashing it into pieces. "Do this (Y/N), do that (Y/N) go on and fucking marry me (Y/N)!" You mock him with a shout and look over to John. "Your wife is amazing and you don't even see it! So why the fuck do we fucking bother, ay?" Picking up some of what you know to be the best drink in here you smash it and they all visibly wince at the loss.

"She's right, Tommy." Poll speaks up, "And you know it."

"Right, everyone get the fuck out now!" Losing his rag you get up to leave, "You fucking stay here." You don't dare move now, kind of scared of what he would do if you did. You mutter a quiet apology to the women you corrupted and the all smile widely, clearly not regretting a single thing from tonight.

Turning to you he sighs, running his hands through his hair he removes his hat and slats it on the counter you where previously dancing on. Suddenly sober you frown, this is shit.

"Can you fucking tell me what the fuck was going through your fucking head when you thought that doing all that shit was okay?" He doesn't shout, he only speaks. Which is much more deadly.

"I wanted to fucking dance!" Slamming your hand on the table with each word he gapes at you in shock. "I wanted to see my fucking husband!" You becomes weaker with your last words and he frowns at your words, understanding now.

"And you have to do something like this," Gesturing to the broken glass around you, you sigh, "to get my fucking attention?!"

"Yes!" You stand, storming over to the supposedly most intelligent Shelby brother. "I love my husband but I don't know who this is!" Gesturing to him you well up.

"It's nearly over, the business is nearly done, love." He brings you closer now and you bury your head in his shoulder.

"How many times have you told me that, Tommy?" Looking up at him now you let yourself well up. "A hundred times? A thousand-" Not letting you continue he draws your lips to his, a passionate embrace.

"I love you, (Y/N)" He whispers.

"And I love you, can't that be enough?" 

You asked the question already knowing the answer which was; no, love was not enough for Tommy Shelby.