You/he confesses bonnie

Bonnie

Reader p.o.v.

I have to tell him but how do i do it? hmm maybe a poem? no too cheesy then i guess i will just have to tell it to his face then?

Bonnie p.o.v.

Im gonna tell her! right now! and funny enough just as i had though that as if on cue she came and told me she had to tell me something

Reader p.o.v.

Okay i can do this! " uhm bonnie?, there is something i need to tell you so there is this guy i like but im not sure how i say it to him so what should i do?"

Author p.o.v.

Bonnies heart was broken she loved someone else? oh how stupid he was he thought to himself

Y/n hoped he had catched on by now but seeing his face she could tell he hadn't she had to tell it was him "and he has a rather cute name" bonnie didn't think it was funny how she rubbed salt in the wound " oh really *note sarcasm* then what is his name then" bonnie was bitter

Y/n saw this and she had to say it now! so she mustered up all her courage and told him "his name is bonnie the bunny" at that bonnie perked up could it really be true? did she really love him? "*giggles* yes i do" bonnie looked confused at her untill he realised he had said his thoughts out loud "uhm well y/n look i love you with all my heart and i promise to protect you and love you with all my heart just PLEASE be my girlfriend?" y/n looked at him with the most loving gaze ever " of course" and then they slowly leaned in and their lips touched and there was firework " y/n i love you with all my heart" y/n was so happy " i love you too with all my heart"

Wow they finally kissed! so if a chapter is too long i will just make several chapters of the same topic and thanks for reading and please comment if you want don't be shy!

'chill out'