~Chapter Nineteen~(Zanes POV)

(See I get comfortable!!!)Travis takes me to a fancy restaurant that's why we got dressed up so nice (I realized that a date doesn't mean you dress up like your going to a wedding and I knew this XD so I said they will go to a fancy restaurant!!) he flirted with me the whole time we left and got ice cream it was a good date.When the date was over he takes me home it was time for fun.
"Ready for fun!~"Travis said
"Obviously!~" I said unlocking the front door and walking in it he shuts my door and locks it.
"Good~"Travis said pushing me towards the couch I fall over on it and he starts taking off his shirt and tie he gets on me and starts kissing me I kiss back and I feel his hand crawl up my sides.
"Zane come on~"Travis said wanting me to moan out his name but I don't let out his name.He licks my lower lip to get entrance of my mouth I don't give it to him and he reaches his hand behind me and grabs my butt I smirk and don't do anything he then looks at my hickey he gave me and he licks it and bites it gently
"Travvissss"I moan out and he immediately shoots his tongue in searching my mouth and licking every place in it not leaving a spot untouched our tongues fight each other trying to claim victory in my mouth (this is too weird XD) he wins and he takes his tongue out with a string of saliva connecting our mouths he slurps it up and smiles I smile and he continue to kiss me he removes my shirt and kisses my sides.
"Travvvvvvissssss~ Let me take control nowwww~"I said moaning out
"Maybe but you got to show me you can take control~"Travis said smiling
"Alright~"I said moving towards his neck I start kissing it and I can feel him relax so I get up and get on top of him and he smirks I kiss down his neck waiting for a loud moan and he lets one out I smile and abuse the spot I nibble it and bite it gently.
"Zannneeyyyyy~"Travis said moaning out.I suck it and he moans.
~Time Skip~ (every time it's gonna be like this I'm sorry peeps)
"Hey Zaney~"Travis said grabbing my jacket (aka his jacket that he gave Zane)
"Yes?~"I said smiling
"Wear it~"Travis said handing me the jacket I take it and put it on. It covers my boxers (they got frisky XD)because it's a bigger size then what I wear because Travis is taller then me.He smiles and blushes and comes over to me and picks me up I smile and he sits down which makes me on his lap (when I'm writing these I picture what it looks like and omg it's so cute!)
"Your so cute in it~"Travis said smiling
"Well so are you~"I said smiling back he then grabs my thigh and I blush.
"How did you like me giving you that hickey?~"Travis said looking at my hickey on my thigh I blush red and smile
"I loved it~"I said
"And I loved you screaming my name from it~"Travis said smirking I blush and smile again
"Well letsss go to sleep it's nearly 12" I said wrapping my arms around him and leaning my head on his shirtless chest.He wraps his arms around me and pulls me me closer to him I smile against his chest and he plays with my hair.I fall asleep smiling and in my head I wanted it to last forever.(I totally forgot to make Travis a meif'wa crap! Gonna try and do something with that info missing in the next chapter)
~~~~~~~End Of Chapter Nineteen~~~~~~