A New Family

Yui's pov

My father died in a tragic accident. I am standing by his grave, staring at his headstone. I allowed my tears to fall down on my cheeks.

I just can't believe my father at a young age. First my mother and now my father. I have no one now. I guess I'm a nobody.

I felt a wet drop on my hand, I look up and see dark clouds, starting to pour down rain. I look back down, and let myself get soaked by the rain, and shivering with the cold weather.

My black dress, and my black coat already soaked, and my hair. The only person in the graveyard is me. My body is now cold, like ice.

I hear somebody coming behind me, but I just remained where I was. The person behind me looked down at me.

I don't care if he is here to kill me. I don't care about my life anymore, if he kills me I don't have to be alone. I'll be in heaven.

"I'm not here to kill you child. I'm here to take you to your new home with a new family." the person said behind me.

I turned around to face him. He looks tall, he had long white hair, golden eyes, and he is wearing a royal robe.

"I'm Karl Heinz I was friends with your father. Come child it's time to go home." he said extending a hand to me.

I looked at his hand, and looked back up at him. I took his hand, and he took me to his car. He opened the door for me, and I went in. He came inside the car, and sat next to me.

There was a silence moment inside the car. I just stared outside the window.

"What's your name?" he asked breaking the silence.

"Yui." I replied.

"What a nice name, my sons are going to love you." he said.

It was about six minutes, until we stopped in front of a big gate, behind it there was a mansion. There was also a fountain, and a beautiful rose garden.

We got out of the car, and walk to the front doors. Karl opened the door, and we both got in.

Inside the mansion there was a chandelier, a red carpet that goes up the stairs, and some furniture.

Karl takes me to the living room, and I sit down on the couch. A butler came in with a warm blanket, Karl takes it and wraps it around me.

"Thank you." I said with no emotion.

"Wait here, while I go and get everyone." he said leaving the room.

I sat there in silence, getting warmed by the blanket, and I looked down at my hands.

I wonder why has he brought me here, and how come my father never told me about him?

"What are you doing here?" a voice behind me asks.

I turned around, but saw no one there. I look to my side, and I see two green eyes staring at me, he also has red hair.

"Who are you?" he asks.

I look back down "I'm no one." I replied.