Four

"I start school next week so I want be able to watch Lucas all day, but I could still come over after school" me and lora were currently sitting at the kitchen table going over the hours i would be working and some of the errands she needs me to run. She's a busy women. I kept getting distracted by the fresh hickies on her collar bone.

Did grayson do them?

I don't know why but I felt a Sting in my heart and I felt like I could throw up. But she is his wife and that's something married people do.

"That's definitely okay skie, Lucas loves you and me and grayson enjoy having you here" she says giving me a small smile.

The door opens and grayson walks in with Lucas on his back and they both are laughing. His eyes met mine and he gives me a smile.

Lucas jumps down and run towards me and crawls in my lap. I watch grayson as he makes his way towards lora and his jaw clenched as he looked down at her collarbone that is covered in love bites.

Loras phone starts blowing up and she picks it up then looks around giving us a wierd look. She holds her finger up as she walks out and goes outside. Grayson sits in her seat and it felt like he could read my mind.

"No i didn't leave those on her"

I felt so much relief fall off of me. I don't know why i was so jealous. It's not like he belongs to me, he's married to her even if there not in love there still together.

I didn't say anything I just nodded, I didn't really know what to say, iv known him for two weeks and iv kissed him once. We barley know each other so I don't really have much to say about anything really. He was drunk and emotional and who knows he probably regrets it.

"She's your wife, you can do what you with her, it's not my business" I stood up grabbing Lucas and carrying him upstairs. I don't regret what I said, it's the truth im not gonna start this huge fairytale dream based off a drunk kiss.

I changed Lucas into some pjs and I tucked him in giving him a small kiss on the forehead. I walked downstairs and before i hit the bottom I could hear lora and grayson fighting.

"Why do you have those on your body lora? I didn't give them to you" he shouted and I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Oh shutup grayson we both know there's nothing between us were only married for the money and business, you do you and I'm gonna do me, I don't have time for this I have a meeting in the morning, I'm going to bed" she says as she made her way to the stairs.

I threw my purse over my shoulder and walked down as if I haven't been standing there listening the whole time. She gave me a small smile and told me to be safe on my way home.

I nodded awkwardly as I walked into the kitchen. Grayson was standing over the counter leaning on his hands as he hung his head low. I wanted to say something and check on him, but I also didn't want to get involved.

"Goodnight" I softly say making his head turn my direction.

"Goodnight skie"

I turned around and walked out getting into my jeep and heading home. I had so many questions and thoughts running through my mind but for now, whatever is going on between us has to stop. For mine and his sake.