Suddenly, she whipped out a pair of familiar red trousers from the bag. They looked a lot like the ones Louis wore.

“Get into these, right now.”

“What? I won’t be able to pull those off! Are you crazy?”

“Don’t make me rip your pants off and MAKE you wear these.”

I grabbed them from her, knowing she was very capable of carrying out her threat. Her One Direction obsession was a little scary now. I slammed the bathroom door shut behind me, slid out of my pants and then got into the red trousers. They were pretty comfortable, even though they were most definitely skin tight. Too scared to look in the mirror, I walked out of the bathroom, with my eyes still closed.

I heard both of them squeal and then Lola tugged at my shirt, “Take this off and put this one on.”

I took my shirt off and waited for her to hand me the other shirt. I heard Hannah giggle, “And this picture shall get a lot more squeals than the last one did.”

I quickly opened my eyes to see Hannah taking a picture of me. She grinned, “Perfect. The Surprised Look.”

“I should get both of you killed someday.”

“Shush and take this shirt.”

“What are you going to do with that picture?”

Lola just shoved the shirt in my hand and pushed me into the bathroom, “Nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

“Wait. What did Hannah mean by that? YOU’VE GOT MORE PICTURES OF ME?”

“Well, as president of the Yaoi Lovers club, I have to provide my members with the latest gossip and pictures. Sheesh.”

“I’m going to pretend you didn’t just say that because I’d rather not know.”

I pulled the shirt on and waited for their approval. Hannah sat down on the bed and fanned herself, “Ooo La La, if Julian doesn’t do you right now, I will!”

Lola sat next to her, “He looks adorable. Maybe we should put a ribbon in his hair.”

I glared at her and then looked in the mirror. My eyes widened as I noticed how well the trousers defined my legs. And how my black button up shirt fit way too perfectly. I liked how I looked but wow, I wasn’t stepping out of the house wearing this.

“When I said I wanted to look good for my date, I didn’t mean I wanted to go all out.”

“Kenny, people KNOW you’re gay okay? Get over it.”

Lola giggled, “He’s in DeNIALL.”

I whirled around and glared at her, “Stop making One Direction references. You’ve made me dress up like Louis!”