Chapter 15

*Juliana Harkavy as Elizabeth*

I wake up running to the bathroom throwing up. I do my usual morning routine. I pick out grey-blue sweats, matching crop top hoodie,an undershirt since my stomach is starting to form, and some nikes.

I go downstairs and get a granola bar and drive off to go pick up Brianna, Elizabeth, and Kailani

Once I pick them up we head to school so we can sign up for the talent show. Once we get there we head towards the office.

On our way over there we see Joshua, Austin, and Jason.

"YOU IDIOT!" Elizabeth yelled running towards Joshua and punching in the cheek.

"What the hell was that for!" Joshua said surprised.

"ARE YOU REALLY ACTING DUMB WITH ME RIGHT NOW?! OR IS IT THAT YOU DON'T WANT AUSTIN TO KNOW," Elizabeth yelled.

"Hey, Liz let's go," Brianna and I say at the same time.

"NO, I'm not done yet."

"What is she talking about?" Austin asked.

"So he was dating your sister and yesterday he kissed some stupid cheerleader!" Liz says.

"Is that true?" Austin asks Joshua.

"Yes, but I didn't mean it. I realized what I was doing so I pulled back. It meant nothing! I promise," Joshua explained.

"Ok fine, but I'm still mad at you," Austin says.

"I'm sorry," Joshua says looking at Austin then looking at me then looking back at Austin.

"Liz let's go," Brianna says.

Liz jogs back to us and we go to the office and sign up. Then we go get our stuff and go get our new schedules since our next term just started. Math, science, humanities, and theater arts. We all have math together and theater arts. So then we go to class.

Once it theater arts we find seats next to each other. Then I realise that Joshua, Brandon, Jason, and Austin are in our class too. I roll my eyes.

"Hi class my name is Mrs. Bennett. I have decided to do a dance for the talent show so today we are going to be practicing the dance. The song is going to be The Arena by Lindsey Stirling. I will be assigning partners," she explains.

"Courtney and Robert," she reads down a list.

I zoned out until I heard Brianna's name.

"Brianna and Austin, Elizabeth and Jason, Kailani and Brandon, Sissy and Joshua, Marissa and Peyton," I roll my eyes at the sound of my partner's name and I look slightly to my side since I recognized the name Peyton.

I see Peyton, the one I met at the mall. I'm surprised that I've never seen him before.

"Ok but before that we are going to do a challenge. You and your partner are going to dance to Olvidame y Pega la Vuelta by Jeniffer Lopez. You guys have 30 minutes to plan what you are going to do and you can use any props you find in this room," Mrs. Bennett says.