Chapter 5: His Mark On Me

Start from the beginning

"Hey big head, do you know what dad wants?" 

"No, but he told me to tell you to come to his office as soon as you get home." 

I hit him in the back of his head. "Your no help." I march to my dads office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in Ebony."  My dad's strong voice came through the door. 

"Hi Daddy." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Mom said you wanted to see me?" 

"We need to talk about you shifting Ebony."  

"What?" I was shocked did he know i shifted? Sure i was of age to where i should have Shifted years ago but i held her in. Now he wants to talk about me shifting after i already did. 

"Your mother and I are worried about you Ebony. I know you have this fascination with living a normal human life."

"Daddy I.."

He cut me off.  "When you are disconnected from your wolf, you both can die Baby. You should have shifted years ago, the older you get." He took his glasses off and started rubbing his eyes. "Ebony it's only a matter of time that she will pull further away, and we will loose you." I heard sadness in his voice.

I wanted to tell him that i had shifted, but if i did he would want me to do it again and I did not want that. I mean really what real human turns into a big wolf? Not me, not Ebony Butler. I cant wait until i'm out of here and I am able to live my life the way i want to. I hear what me dad is saying but i know i wont die from lack of wolf, more like lack of mate. Without Jaiden i know i will not be able to survive, he is my life line.

Standing to my feet i walked over to the door and opened it,  I was through with this conversation.  "I'm going to be ok daddy, please don't worry about me."  Ugh. why couldn't i just have the type of parents that were to busy to pay any attention to their kids. I walked out to my car and saw Jaiden standing by it, my heart skipped a beat at the sexy sight in front of me.

"Yhea he's here." My wolf purred in exicment, i on the other hand was skeptical. Keeping my head bowed i walked over to my car and opened the driver side door, trying to ignore him and his stares. He smells of Rhianna's rebel, it must of rubbed off from that girl, immediately my eyes began to water. "How can i help you Alpha?" I kept my eyes straight looking out the windshield. 

"Follow me." Was all he said before going to his car and driving off. God what is with everybody wanting to tell Ebony what to do today? We drove for almost twenty minutes before he pulled off the road and into a driveway. i parked behind him and waited for him to exit, Mate or not i didn't know where i was so there was no way i was getting out first. Jaiden got out and walked to my door, i sat with the doors lock waiting for him to tell me where i was. 

"Get out Ebony?" He pulled the handle. 

"Where are we?" 

"Get out or i'll rip this door off, your choice." He kept his hand on the handle and i pressed the button to unlock the door. Ware wolfs were strong, but an Alphas strength was mighty.  Pulling me out of the car i felt the sparks of pleasure running through out my body as he gripped my arm. He led me up the walk way and than stopped as an elderly women came out of the house. She had long grey hair and the most beautiful clear skin i had ever seen, she was breath taken.   

"Jaiden baby, what's wrong?" She asked fixing her shawl. 

"Nothing Grandma, I just need to use the back of your house for a little bit." He started pulling me again. 

"Why are you pulling on her baby?" 

"Because she's hard headed Grandma."  He looked at me and his eyes turned from light brown to black. I pulled away from his grip and fixed my clothes. "What are you doing?" He questioned.