I was in tears by the end of song, I wiped them quickly as my fans clapped for me. I smiled and admired the people in front of me.
They all were so different, but came to get her to support silly-old-me.

COLSON

MJ is everywhere on the internet this morning, well everywhere on my time line anyway. I can't do shit on the internet without her popping up.. This morning I googled the band 'A great Big World' just to see if they had posted anything recently. The first thing to pop up was an article about Mary Jane popped up,

"Rapper, singer-songwriter Marilyn Jane admitted to Relapsing last night at her concert, Sources say MJ is talking about her former boyfriend of a year Mac Miller and her "Former" best friend Machine Gun Kelly of 9 years.. Is Mary emotionally wrecked because of the two? watch this clip and tell us what you think."

I replayed the video again, she looked so heart broken, how many times can I fuck up?

MARILYN

I got an email saying I was invited to the BET awards, Which is in like 5 weeks.. I just need to find out who I'm gonna go with.

I just fucking tweeted it.

@maryjane93: I need a date to the BET awards hit me up.

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower, when I got out I put on my skinnies, a loose black sweatshirt, and my Jordans.

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the house, I got in my car and drove off. I got shit to do, I have a photo shoot which is probably gonna take a little more than a few hours, and then a Video shoot for my lovely single "Crazy".

···

Done. finally done with the video shooting, took forever but shit, it's done isn't it? Straight from the video shoot I had a concert, another one as the same club, but this one I want getting sappy, I was ready to rage.

"I just want everyone to know that I'm feeling good" I said into my microphone, "I'm fucked up, but I feel good. this next song is called The high, it's my favorite and a fan favorite" I held my red solo cup in the air, I was filled to the top and I was loving the concoction.

I laughed for no reason at all, I took a drag from my blunt, as i finished the song, I'm a fucking mess right now.

COLSON

I watched from the crowd of people (Yes I came to her concert, No I'm not a fucking stalker, don't start assuming shit either.), MJ was fucked up sipping out a Solo cup, she swallowed the last sip in the cup and chucked it to the side, she grabbed a ciroc bottle out of someone hand and gulped down a HUGE sip and then poured the remainder of her water bottle on her head, completely soaking her hair. As far as I could tell, this was the beginning of her downward spiral.

"Time to get serious though, My music isn't enough for y'all so I'm gonna perform A nirvana song, ." She said sitting on a stool. "Lithium" she smiled taking a drag of her blunt before putting it in the ashtray.
She finished, you could see her emotions were everywhere, sadly I caused a lot of it.

MARILYN

I finished Lithium and saw someone I couldn't believe what I saw.. Colson.

Me and him locked eyes, what the fuck is he doing at my show? I didn't realize how long we've been staring at each other, but multiple people caught on and saw Colson, I was literally stuck in a gaze with him, his beautiful blue eyes looking at my dark hazel ones, I snapped out of my trance when I dropped my Mic, I picked it up and faced my DJ "Alone please..." I mumbled into the Mic, he nodded "Kells get up here" he looked confused I waved him over to me, I can't even believe what I'm about to do, He climbed on stage and I nodded over to My DJ,