"Ginevra, I think I speak for both of us when I say, please tell us more about this girlfriend of your brother's." I debate on hiding someplace that has good cover because Pansy called Ginny by her proper name, or hanging out to hear the story. The latter won out and I wonder if Pansy has some sort of a special dispensation to call Ginny, Ginevra.

What Ginny told us about Ronald's girlfriend was quite shocking though. She is originally from the United States, Georgia to be specific. She traces her heritage to a Creek Indian medicine woman, who she believes was the original witch in the family. Ginny claims that most the family laughs at her accent and strange words like 'ya'll' and whatever 'sweet tea' is. She has long dark hair and a dark ruddy complexion. Her eyes are piercing violet, which was what caught Ronald's attention to begin with. She left the States when she found out she was pregnant after a terrible break up with her long time boyfriend who wasn't interested in settling down nor having a family. She had packed her things in the middle of the night and came to England because of the large and close knit wizarding community. She had worked in Muggle relations within their version of the Ministry, so her skills landed her a job in the Ministry with ease. She was bright, witty, and as much as the Weasleys wanted to hate her, it was difficult.

I cannot deny the similarities between our stories.

Ronald had met her in a coffee shop one day and they stumbled upon each other the next day at the Ministry. They hit it off and Ronald was determined that he would change for her and the baby who he planned on adopting and raising. That was after he tried to get me back supposedly. Come to find out, it was under his brothers' duress. He didn't want to take me back, but they all wanted him to at least try.

Pansy looked between Ginny and I, "Anyone see anything similar? Just a wee bit? Damn so Ronald does to Hermione what the ex boyfriend did his girlfriend. Yet Ronald gets pissy when Draco does what he is doing? The guy is mental. It's a good thing that you're rid of him Hermione."

"That's how we'll break it. Thank you Pansy!" Ginny exclaims. "I've been worried about how we would explain everything to my family if the baby well looks Weasley-ish. That is what we will do. Draco is just doing what Ron is doing for his girlfriend. And it's the truth. Much better than the affair that the two of them are supposed to have had."

"But honestly, red, do you see Draco not having an affair with Hermione at some point?" Pansy points out. "The way he would look at her at every party, searched her out, make sure she was taken care of. He cares about her and has for years. It would just take some little slip up by your brother and he would be claiming her for his own."

The next day they managed to do it. They drug me shopping with them. Pansy Parkinson, Ginny Weasley, and I went shopping together. For maternity clothes. The Prophet was having a field day asking every sort of question possible.

What made it worse, Draco insisted on buying everything. From nightgowns to work slacks to even a few evening gowns - and Pansy won that debate with the A line dresses - everything was on his dime.

He had left us to do the shopping, and unbeknownst to me he went back and bought out Flourish and Blotts children's section. Then he went to the nearby quidditch store and was talking, excitedly, to the store clerks on the proper 'beginners broom' and what age should he be encouraging the baby to take up flying (come to find out it is about 3 months after the child can walk comfortably without falling). His final two stops included George's shop and the ice cream store, the latter under the predisposition of preparing for future cravings.

"Ms Granger, who is the father of the child?" and "How far along are you?" were the two most requested questions of the day. I wanted to lock myself away and honestly I wished to do my shopping online from a computer, like a majority of Muggles do now.