Admit Who You Are and What We Are

Start from the beginning

"I could say the same for you." Snart gave me a look. "Sorry, go on."

He sighed as he stared at the ceiling. Usually Snart is good at steadying his heart rate, but this time it's different. I could hear it accelerate each second. He smelled worried, actually he gave off more nerves than worry. What could the team's criminal be so nervous about?

"You can hear it, can you?" He mostly stated. I nodded. "If everything is going to come out, might as well not steady myself. Now, Claws, how often do we want to rip each other apart?"

"A lot."

"And how many times do we end up saving each others asses?"

"Quiet a few. So what?"

He kept quiet after that. He suddenly got up and started to look around my room. His fingers slowly trailed my dresser as he was lost in thought.

"What keeps you up at night, Claws?" He asked after a little moment of silence.

What kind of question is that? What brought this on? I know he wants me to be honest, so I might as well give him that. "Umm, not much really. The only thing that keeps me up is the thought of returning home only to find out something happened to my family. To the pack."

He nodded in understanding. "I've read somewhere that a newly turned wolf needs to find an anchor to dominate his animal side. I'm guessing that it applies to the ones born." He looked at me. "What's your anchor, Morgan?"

"My pack," I answered immediately. "Because we're stronger together when we face our fears...our worries." Like Peter, the Kanima, the Darch. "Do you remember that tattoo I have on my chest?"

"The triskele?"

I nodded, surprised he even knows what it is. "It's a symbol of an alpha and his pack. But to others it could mean different things. Past, present, future. The sun, the moon, the truth. Alpha, beta, omega."

"I've noticed that Hex's eyes aren't yellow like yours."

"Not all wolf's eyes are yellow. There are three distinct colors that a wolves eyes could be. An alpha's eyes are red while the betas/omegas are yellow. But if their eyes are blue, then that's a whole different story. When a wolf takes a life of an innocent...it does something to them. It rips part of their soul that makes their eyes go from golden yellow to blue." Like Hex's. And I don't want to know who's life he's taken.

I didn't realize Snart sat in front of me until I felt him grab my hand. "It's a good thing I'm not a wolf. I think my eyes would be blue."

"Why the sudden question about my anchor?" I asked.

Snart shrugged his shoulders. "Just a curious thought. Because quite frankly, I wouldn't be able to get much sleep so I do more research about your kind. What are your weaknesses I could use in case we need to put you down in the future. And for some reason, I started to wonder what the future might have a hold for me and you...and me and you."

"What are you trying to say, Winter Coat? You like me or something?"

"So what if I do? Would that be a bad thing?"

No. No it wouldn't. I bit my lip before I looked down and smiled up at him. "No because, for some strange reason, I find myself liking you, too." Then I started to think about my family's outcome when it comes to relationships. Everyone always ended up dead and I don't want that happening to him. My smile slowly faltered. "But I don't think us might work out."

"And why not?" He asked. "If you give me one good reason why we won't work, then I'll leave you alone. I'll pretend we'd never had this conversation and go back to our bickering ways. Hating each other." His hands held my cheeks as he ran his thumb across my lip. "I'll pretend how I don't want to kiss you when I see you." He leaned in. "Just give me one good reason."

My breath got caught in my throat at our closeness. My chest started to beat frantically as he closed his eyes. The words died in my throat as his lips brushed against mine. I felt my eyes closing before he closed the gap between us. His lips fit perfectly against mine. I should push him away. But I don't want to. And I didn't.

My hands ran up his chest before I gripped the collar of his jacket and brought him closer. What started out as a slow kiss turned heated each passing second. I leaned back further until I felt my back hit the softness of my mattress. Our lips never left each others as I pushed his jacket off him. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head before tossing it. Once my shirt hit the ground, his eyes started to trail up and down my body as his free hand ran down my sides. I felt myself shiver as his hand ran over my chest and landed on my hip. I leaned up and wrapped my hand behind his neck before I brought him down and kissed him again.

And I think you know what comes after that.

》》》》

A/N: Merry Christmas to all of you guys!!🎄🎄🎄