Part 4

Request: More French Quarter Please!!! AND I love your Klaus fic, please continue! AND PLEASE MORE KLAUS <3

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Klaus x Reader

Word Count: 1,326

Warnings: No smut in this part

Fic:

Sam and Dean look up at you as you descend the stairs, Klaus close behind you. To your surprise, you find Freya sitting with them. "You didn't," Sam says.

"Guys, look, I thought it over, but Cas just isn't right for me," you tell them.

"And he is?" Dean asks you.

"I'm not sure," you say, turning your head to look up at Klaus, "But I love him." Klaus smiles down at you as he slips his hand into yours, your fingers intertwining.

"So you're choosing a vampire over your own family," Sam surmises.

"A hybrid," you correct, "But I'm not choosing him over you."

"Sorry, come again?" Dean asks, "He's a what?"

"Klaus is half vampire, half werewolf," you explain with a shrug.

"So you've decided to shack up here with three vampires, a witch, a hybrid, and the baby he had with another woman?" Dean questions.

"Yeah, well you helped a vampire out of purgatory," you retort.

"I didn't sleep with him," Dean spits back.

"Did you see Benny as a monster?" you ask him.

"Well ... I mean ... he was a friend," Dean reasons.

"And the Mikaelsons are mine," you tell him, "I thought Cas had abandoned me. I was lost and broken, but Klaus, Elijah, and Freya took me in. They're my friends."

"You could've come to us," Sam says.

"I'm your sister, and Cas is your friend," you say, "I didn't want you to pick sides. I just needed to be on my own for a little while."

"But you weren't on your own were you?" Dean asks.

"You don't owe them anything," Sam says.

"You think I don't know that?" you ask, "I stayed because I wanted to. I could've left at any point, but I didn't because I wanted to be here. It's not because I wanted to hurt you guys, you know that right?"

"You really love him?" Dean asks, "More than you love Cas?"

"Yes," you answer, "I know I broke Cas' heart, but he broke mine too. I never meant for that to happen and I'm sure he didn't either, but it did and this is where we are now. Cas and I already talked and he seemed to accept my decision. I need you both to accept it too, if you can."

"You can't really expect us to be ok with leaving you here ... with them," Sam says.

"You're more than welcome to stay with us," Freya chimes in, "Y/N has become like family to us, and by extension, I suppose that makes you our family too."

"You better bet we're staying, Sweetheart," Dean tells her. Freya smiles, laughing quietly to herself.

"Well, Klaus, it appears we have more guests," Elijah says.

"It appears so," Klaus agrees, "Soon the compound will be full of them. Perhaps Hayley and her new husband would like to move in as well. How about Tristan and Aurora?" You couldn't help but wonder who the last two were.