Chapter 1

Enjoy. Warning: A bit of proofreading

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

"So Jungkook, are you coming over today for dinner for Christmas."
"Of course, I'm making dessert. I'm making my famous angel cake. Eomma Seokjin uses to make it for Appa Namjoon and that's how they met," Jungkook said.
"If you're making your angel cake than I'll make my Gingerbread cookie. Uncle Hoseok makes the best gingerbread cookie ever."
"Okay. I'll see then," he said.

I hang up the call. Jungkook has been my boyfriend for 4 years and I was thinking about proposing to him too.

"Alright, some egg, flour, sugar, salt. A Spoon of Swag. Well, let's add a lot."

I continue to name all the ingredients I need to make before I mix it all up. I made my gingerbread man and put it in the oven. Now I'll just take a small nap. I lay back on the couch and relax. Suddenly the alarm went off, I sat up and straight.

"That was a good nap. Let's check on the cookie."

I went into the kitchen and open the oven door and to my surprise, I didn't my gingerbread man. I saw this.

"Who are you

"Who are you."
"What does it look like. I'm Swaggy bread man but you can call me Yoongi," the person said.
"Swaggy breadman. You mean you're the gingerbread man that I made."
"Of course. Who else would I be? Anyway, I got to go. I got a date with a cake and I'm late," he said as he hops out of the oven.
"Wait. Where are you going."
"I'm late," he said as he ran off.
"Wait."

I ran after him. He jumps out of the doggy door. Where could he be going? I open my door and I saw a whole different world. A world called Cake Land.

"Whoa."

I walk to the world. Everything looks amazing.

"Wow. This is amazing."
"Taehyung," I heard behind me.

I look behind me and I saw Jungkook.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook ran to me and hug me.

"You're here."
"Yea. My angel cake took me here," Jungkook said.
"Where is your angel cake."
"It went into that shop. Come on," he said.