Chapter 11: The Delinquents Have Changed Into Swimsuits

(3rd Person's POV)

"So you see, I can't bear the old dude's SH anymore..." Furuichi told the two while the three of them are eating their lunches.

"Sexy Herbal Supplements, huh?" Oga said.

"Sexual harassment..." Furuichi corrected.

"Well, what's wrong with being loved?" Oga asked.

Hikari then started to tune out their conversation, or more like Furuichi's complaints about Alaindelon, while eating her bento and drinking some yougurty. Well, that is until certain topic captured her attention.

"No. There's still the final member of the TKKH. Tojo Hidetora! The rumors claim he's the strongest in Ishiyama." Then Furuichi continued to talk about what he had heard about Tojo. Hikari closed her eyes before sighing and looked up at the sky as she watched the clouds pass by.

'Tora...'

"Interesting." Oga stood up making Hikari look at him in the corner of her eyes. "Let's go check this guy out. Hikari, let's go." Hikari sighed once again before standing up following Oga who started to walk away.

"But he's always working odd-jobs and hardly ever comes to school is what I hear." Furuichi suddenly speaks up making Oga punch him and he flies away.

"Go find him, Furuichi!"

"Da!"

Hikari sweat drops as she looks at the disappearing figure of Furuichi.

'Poor, Furuichi...'

~~~~~~

(Where Tojo is)

"You sure did a real number on them." One of Tojo's follower/friend with the blond hair said.

"And because of that, I got fired from my hard-won beach house job." Said Tojo.

"Well, we can just search again."

"I had hoped you'd score me some free yakisoba." Said the one with black hair in a ponytail.

"Sorry 'bout that, Kaoru. Anyway, isn't there someone out there that's a match for me?"

"Well, about that, Tojo-san... There's one guy that's promising." The first one said.

"Huh?"

"Oga Tatsumi. He's a first year at our school, but he's beat Kanzaki, Himekawa, and even Kunieda."

"Oh?"

"And that's not all..."

"What is it? Don't cut your sentences if it's still not finish." Tojo said making the man chuckle.

"Gomen, but it was about a rumor that we had heard."

"Hm? What rumor?"

"A rumor about none other than Hikari-chan." Tojo looked at him with the corner of his eyes.

"Go on..." The sun glassed man smirked.

"We heard that Hikari-chan gained a nickname in school, for she's now called 'The Titania of Ishiyama High' and that she is apparently Oga Tatsumi's wife and they already have a son."

*Snap!*

The two men looked at the poor broken fan in Tojo's enclosed fist before looking at his sharp, deadly glaring eyes.

"What did you just say?"

~The Next Day~

"The beach."