Chapter 3: Are there any Strong, Ruthless Bastards around here?

Edited: 27/07/2020

Chapter 3: Are there any Strong, Ruthless Bastards around here?

(3rd Person's POV)

"Totally wiped out!" Oga yelled as he woke up from his sleep.

'Phew, a dream... Or wait, a premonition of the future?' He thought as he looked cautiously at the sleeping baby. 'I gotta do something, and quick! I'm dumping this little guy onto some barbaric, ruthless, defiant bastard, who thinks nothing of his fellow man!'

The door then suddenly opened revealing a maiden with long black hair and emerald green eyes smiling brightly at him.

"Good morning Tatsu-chan~" She greeted him making a smile grow unconsciously on his face.

"Mornin' Hikari."

~~~~

"Look here. Did you really understand all that?" Hilda asked the two who are putting on their shoes.

"Yeah... Feed him five times a day, right?" Oga said, irritated.

"This is 3 portions worth. Don't forget it." Hilda handed the bag to Hikari who already stood up.

"Heh. Milked those udders of yours?" Hilda narrowed her eyes at Oga together with Hikari as Hilda threw a heel shoe on the side of his head.

"It is powdered milk suitable for royalty."

"Heh. So, your boobs are all dried up?" Hilda narrowed her eyes once again as another heel ended up on the other side of his head.

"Tatsu..." Hikari warned as she glared at him.

"Anyway, the milk should be the temperature of the underarm of a wyvern that lives on Midloche lake in the Demon World."

"How the hell should I know that?!"

"Oh? Then perhaps I should come with the two of you?"

"Idiot. Just leave it to us."

"I'll trust you at your word." Hilda smirked before Oga grabbed Hikari's hand and dragged her out the house.

"Bye Hilda-chan!" Hikari bid goodbye before the door closed.

"Heh. Powdered milk? I can handle that no sweat. Ain't that right, Baby Beel?" Oga said as Hikari looked at Baby Beel and saw tears starting to appear. She immediately let go of Oga's hand before making milk for the baby at a fast speed. Before Baby Beel can cause an explosion, she gave the milk to the baby making the panicking Oga relax.

"*sigh* Thank goodness you're here with me Hikari."

"Hehe how can you ever live without me?" Hikari playfully said as she winked at him. Before she can even start walking again, Oga wraps an arm around her shoulder and placed his face near her neck making her a bit flustered.

"I think I'll die if you are not by my side." He whispered by her ear making Hikari's face turn to the same color as a strawberry.

"Let's go."

Oga kissed her cheek, still not removing his arm and they continued walking. Baby Beel who is still drinking his milk happily, is in Hikari's arms snuggling comfortably making them look like a real happy family.

~~~~

*BANG*

"Maybe I should ask... Are you okay there?" Furuichi asked as he looked at the toasted Oga on the floor on the rooftop.