Prologue

Fair beach High School is the most drama filled school that you can attend. There are the multi-talented athletes,the artist,the one who seemingly goes shopping every weekend, the president of every club, the AP Student, the ASB president, and the skeptic. Love, love is the only thing that keeps us together but at the same time may break us. But for these four students love is the only thing that is keeping them from being friends again. These four students were friends since the 3rd grade. Now it is 9th grade. It all started in 8th grade when Honey started to care how her hair looks and how her makeup was. And When Vanessa started to get feelings for her best friend. And that boy Jacob that caused the whole mess. And Jasmine suddenly got the interest to be the “match maker” of the school. Seems like a couple of normal teenagers if you ask me. But there are anything but normal.

HEY!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW BOOK!!!!!

PLZ COMMENT ON WHAT YOU DO OR DONT WANT ME TO DO!!! 

THX YOU!!! IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG...... CALL BATMAN! HAHA

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 22, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love is a crazy thingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें