32

--Riley Gilinsky--

"Morning, babe." Kade comes up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist. "Can I say something?" Kade chuckles. I nod, "When you said, can you move in? I didn't expect that you sleep in underwear and a bra." I laugh. "well I do." he kisses my cheek. "Good, I like the look of you." I smile, going back to making breakfast.

"baby, want some pancakes with bacon?" Kade smiles and nods. "On the way." he runs upstairs to get dressed.

Kade comes back down and sees the plate I made him. "hmm, baby, looks so good." I smile and continue eating. I pick up my phone and see multiple texts and calls from Claudia and Stassie. I just roll my eyes.

"Baby, you need to talk to them, its been weeks." I shake my head, making myself tear up. "They did me so wrong, I just can't with that family anymore." Kade hugs me and kisses my lips softly, like I'm about to break. "Well, lets go out then." He says pulling away. "Okay baby, I need some air." I run upstairs leaving Kade with a view of my ass. "Wow, fuck I'm lucky." I hear him say under his breath.

I come out to see Kade on my phone. "What are you doing?" I cross my arms, "Oh playing a game." He says, smiling. I can't lose him too. "What game, babe?" I ask. "Crossy road." He replies. I nod and smile, "Lets go."

"baby! lets go to the beach!" Kade suggests. "Yes!" I exclaim.

We arrive at the beach and I see two girls eyeing Kade. I grab his hand and drag him off. "Hey, baby, I'm your's." He kisses me infront of the girls. I relax and put down my towel. I strip down and Kade comes running up. "Uh, what the fuck are you doing?" Kade exclaims. "I wanna tan." I pout. "you were stripping, I thought I was gonna get some." I laugh and hit his chest.

Kade runs off to the water as I sit and tan.

After a couple of hours we get start walking home and see a For Sale sign outside on a house, just on the beach.

"Baby! they're taking tours, Lets go!" I coo. He laughs and drags me in.

"Hi, My name is Giorgia and I'm with the real estate, home and comfort and this house is pretty simple. living room and bathroom, with connected kitchen to the living area." Giorgia says showing around the four people who came.

I whisper to Kade, "Babe, how much do we have in the bank?" He looks at me. "you think this is perfect too?" I nod. "We'll take it!" Kade and I shout in unison. The agent looks shocked but pleased.

"Are you sure?" Giorgia asks, we both nod. "Okay, You got it!" Everyone pushes out. Kade kisses my head and hugs my side. "Baby, our first place together." He coos. I nod and smile.

Few Months later

@RileyGilinsky; finally moved in 🏡 @kadeedwards ❤️

@HayesGrier; happy for you! ❤️

@JackGilinsky; i better meet this boy soon 👀👀

@ClaudiaTihan; 🍾🍾

@KadeEdwards; 2am adventures, here we come! 🤘❤️

@StassieBabyy; Oh, thank lord! So happy for you!!

Ah, So Kade and I moved to L.a and we both found jobs to support ourselves, I'm leaving to NYC for a conference so my modelling career took off so I'm never home. The family are fine, were talking, still don't talk to all them, Claudia and Stas, were fine. Jack and I are talking and are some kind of terms. Hayes and I are pretty good, were best friends. Everyone, I never had a problem with them.

"See ya, babe." I kiss Kade, he smiles and kisses my head, waving me off.

I board the plane and sit on my first class seat. My company paid for it, I insisted for economy but they said no, with strict instructions and I have fans always swarming me, I still do Youtube but mostly on Instagram.

@RileyGilinsky; just moved in and im already off ✈️ NYC here I come!

Kendall Jenner and I are pretty good friends. She talked to me about the costumes and we hit it off.

Riley - Heyo! Ken, I'm on my way! Meet you there @ 7 💜

Kenny J - yo! hey riles. will be there soon too! meet in our spot 💓

Riley - all good ken! x

We land and I see my driver Tony. He's a good man.

"Tony, my man!" I hug him, he grabs my luggage. "Ms Gilinsky. Excited for this one?" I nod.

"I always get excited for a job, even though I'm not on a lot." He smiles and laughs at my reply. "As always?" I nod. "In n out, please Tony." He nods and he puts my bags in the back. I get in the back and pull out my phone.

Kade 😩❤️ - hey baby, hoped you land safely.

Riley - i did, w tony now. ❤️

Kade 😩❤️ - thank gosh 😩 miss you baby.

Riley - same bub ❤️

"Can I the usual Tony?" He smiles and nods at my reply. He winds down the window, ordering myself my meal and his self some food.

We reach the hotel and I'm on the fifth level. I always ask for a window and I push the bed towards the window, I pull out my blanket that I bring along the way.

@RileyGilinsky: always ask the window room

@RileyGilinsky: always ask the window room. feel more comfortable 🛌❤️

@HayesGrier: lol you gonna fall out 😂

@KendallJenner: of course, classic riley 😂💅🏽

@KadeEdwards: my baby is so picky ❤️

@StassieBaby: lmao byee

@Fanaccount1: IM DOING THAT NEXT TIME!!

@Fanaccount2: lol ^^ agree w hayes 😂

@RileyGilinsky.Updates: YOU ARE IN NYC!!! I LIVE HERE!!

fanaccount3: MEET HER ^^^

fanaccount4: ^^^^^ MEET HERRR

@RileyGilinsky: @hayesgrier fuck you 🖕

@RileyGilinsky: @rileygilinsky.updates ❤️ soon baby

I lay down and end up falling asleep for a couple hours. "Riles!" I wake up to Kendall shouting in my face. "Shut up! I have to catch a public plane! we get it. you have a private plane!" I groan to Kendall, she laughs. "Ha, yeah its a plus but Natalie is calling, meaning we have a show." She smiles. I laugh and get up.

________
______________
going up to 45-50 chapters then finishing this book. texts is gonna a short story lmao. well so im sorry for the slow slow updates 😂 i'll update as best i can. im sorry

smilinghayes

Gilinsky's Sister :: h. grierOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara