Ch∆pter 7

"Its huge!!!"

Grand steal gates were all my eyes could see. It was everywhere, steal doors, steal walls. What's next, steal grass? Like literally, why are the doors and walls so big. How the heck are you suppose to open them.

"Its a defensive strategy", Aizawa began walking towards the bottom right of the huge door.

"Defensive strategy?", following behind him I look around.

Everything else seemed normal. There were patches of grass all around, several flowers here and there. The stone path that lead over to the gate was cleaner than the ones in the city.

"The walls are to high and straight for intruders to climb. So getting over them would be a great challenge."(unless the quirk was perfect for climbing but there was always someone watching.)

I cocked an eyebrow when we stopped at the huge door, "Then how do we get in?" Aizawa lifts his hand and knocks and at that moment I face palmed.

"Are you seri-", I got cut off by the sound of something sliding.

Moving my hand away from my face a smaller, and more appropriate, door opened. My eyes widened, not because of the sliding door, although it was a surprise, but because of what lied beyond it.

I took a step forward before looking back at Aizawa. A small nod from him was all I needed before running pass the opening and into a field of the greenest grass and small flowers. And right there, smack right in the middle, was the place I've dreamed of my whole life, U.A.

"Aizawa!!! Its right there oh my god! What are you doing hurry up you hobo!", I was already half way up the road.

"Hobo?", he starts grumbling and walks towards me.

"You never told me it'd be this beautiful", I looked back around towards the building.

Its structure was pretty amazing, its frame was nothing but tinted glass, of course however the bases and pillars holding it up were something stronger (and I'm gueseing steal.)

After a few distractions here and there, Aizawa finally manage to take me inside of the building. Boy was it a sight, they're were people going through the halls and there were huge doors which by guessing lead to lecture halls.

I ran to one of the rooms with there door open and peaked inside. I saw students of different kinds colors, races, and shapes it was amazing. Making an excited squeak gained the attention of some students.

"Are you lost?", one stood up and came to the door.

"Ah n-no I'm just loo-", I stopped when I felt I was being lifted up.

"Sorry about that. We'll be on our way." As Aizawa began walking away dragging me I could hear the students from the class.

"Was that who I think it was?"

"It was Eraser Head!"

"No way! Eraser Head?!"

As he was still dragging me I look at him and smile. I didn't say anything but it was enough for him to give me a 'shut up' face. I laughed and he let go letting me walk on my own. I knew Aizawa didn't like or crave attention and fame as other heroes did, but I always had a thought that he was filled with at least some content that people at least knew who he was. Who knows, maybe that's just me.

"Ne Eraser Head", I smirk and he gives me a glare making me laugh, "Where are we going?"

"To head councilman", we took a few turns until we stopped in front of the door.