"Sere?" He then asked me growing a bit concerned seeing as I was just staring at him and not saying anything.

I felt my cheeks flush a quick red as I looked away from him seeing as it was clearly making me feel weird. "I'm fine," I managed to quickly get out before stumbling to my feet. "We better hurry and get ready before Taun We get's back!" I exclaimed extremely fast as I made a beeline to the bathroom.

"Whoa, wait! Serenity!" Obi-Wan called out after me as he tried to run after me but I quickly closed the bathroom door in his face and locked it.

I quick long breath I didn't know I had been holding escaped my lips as I leaned my back against the door. My pulse was racing as I stood there lost in thought. What was happening to me? I ended up sliding down the door until I was on the ground with my legs stretched out in front of me and a look of utter confusion plastered on my face.

I had spent the whole night cuddled up to Obi-Wan, the whole night! Every time I thought about it to my heart would beat faster. What was happening to me? Why was my body acting in such a way like this? I couldn't be acting like this around Obi-Wan, it was forbidden. I knew this better than anyone. But why was my body betraying me like this? Damn body. Pull yourself together. This was ridiculous.

After I finished pulling my hair back up into a braided crown, I emerged from the bathroom and could feel Obi-Wan's eyes lingering on me, but I avoided eye contact. Instead, I focused on putting my vest and boots back on before then fetching my robe beside the door. For the first time since returning from the bathroom, I looked over at him still watching me from the bed with a raised eyebrow directed at me.

"Are you coming?" I then asked a bit sassily seeing as I was now entirely ready and he had yet to get ready.

Without a word, he quickly got off the bed and threw his boots and belt on. Obi-Wan then quickly came over to where I was as he too threw on his robe now ready to go. We then opened the bedroom door and walked out into the brightly lit corridor where Taun We stood there waiting for us. It didn't take long before the Kaminoan guided us down the long corridors to meet the mysterious bounty hunter we might have been looking for.

We eventually reached a door which Taun We then pressed a button on the outside. A loud buzzing sound that could be heard emitted within the apartment and shortly after, a small boy wearing blue clothing and dark tan skin opened the door. This clearly must have been someone we were looking for because he looked just like the Clones that had been created five-years-ago but if he was an unaltered Clone then he would have been created ten-years-ago. This worked out perfectly because the boy certainly appeared to be ten years of age.

"Boba," Taun We then addressed calmly to the little boy. "Is your father here?"

The boy gave her a quick nod of confirmation. "Yep," he then answered not looking over at Obi-Wan and me.

"May we see him?" Taun We then asked very politely and patiently, just like every other thing all the Kaminoans did here. They were clearly an extremely chivalrous planet.

"Sure," he then replied in a sweet tone before he finally looked over at Obi-Wan and me for the first time. The child for sure gave us a glance over as he was checking us out before a frown developed on his face. He clearly was now looking at us with a look of curiosity but also disapproval before turning back into the room.

"Dad," the boy called out as we entered the room and followed behind the little boy. "Taun We's here."

The apartment was like the room we had stayed in just bigger and a little more complex. We passed what looked to be a storage closet that was open as Boba conducted us to what appeared to be their living room. There were a bench and a table in the center of the room, a large window taking up an entire wall and technological parts up on a shelf on the opposite wall. The living room led down another hallway with more rooms but Boba only directed us into the living room. While we waited, I just looked outside as some Kaminoan was flying a creature in the pouring rain since the planet was still in a major storm. There was a giant bolt of lightning across the sky before I heard the shuffling of feet coming from the other hallway.