⚠️How did I let this happen? (Grant Gustin) part 3

Previously:
A few hours later and I'm almost done picking as Grant walks in. He looks at me confused then sees I'm crying. He comes over and hugs me from behind, I cry more at his touch oh how I'll miss him.
Grant: (y/n/n) what's wrong baby girl?
(Y/n): nothing I'm fine just going to visit home. I'm feeling a little home sick.
Grant: I can tell your lying.
(Y/n): no I'm not. Really I'm just home sick.
Grant: ok.
He looks a little skeptical, but let's me go.
Grant: so how long you gonna be gone for?
(Y/n): oh not long.
I hate lying about it, but I have no choice.
Grant: oh ok. Umm I gotta get home lacy wants me. She said she has a surprise for me.
(Y/n): oh ok bye then.
Grant: bye love you!
(Y/n): I love you to.
I say brokenly luckily he doesn't notice anything and just leaves. As soon as he's gone I start crying. I then leave to go to Canada where I know my second best friend(Robbie Amell aka firestorm in season 1) is he will absolutely help me I think.
To be continued..........
Now: (this starts before he catches you packing)
Grants prov:
After I got done with filming I decided to go see (y/n) for a few so I go to change and get all the makeup off. As Carlos comes in I'm getting a jacket on and almost ready to leave.
Carlos: hey man. Going to see my baby sis?
Grant: yeah. I've missed her today.
Carlos: awww I love how you guys are together.
I chuckle and grab my keys. As I'm walking out of my trailer with Carlos I lock
The door behind us then I pat him on the back.
Grant: bye man see you tomorrow?
Carlos: yeah man you will. Bye
I walk to my car get in and go to the hotel (y/n) is at. Once I'm there I get out of the car lock the door and start to head up to her room. When I get in the elevator I get a text from lacy.
(Lacy)
Hey baby boy. Come home as soon as possible tonight I have a small surprise for you.
I text back.
(Grant)
Of course baby! Just let me stop by to see (y/n) first.
(Lacy)
Ok ☹️
(Grant)
Don't worry I'll be there shortly.
I put my phone in my pocket as the elevator stops on (y/n)'s floor. I the walk down the hallway a little ways and see her door. I take out my key for that and open the door. I walk in and close the door.
Grant: (y/n)!
She doesn't say anything, but I can hear rumbling in her room so I head that way. I walk in and I instantly feel bad for my beautiful best friend. I see her crying and packing. I go over and hug her from behind. I ask what's wrong.
Grant: (y/n/n) what's wrong baby girl?
(Y/n): nothing I'm fine, just going to visit home. I'm feeling a little home sick.
Grant: I can tell your lying.
(Y/n): no I'm not. Really I'm just home sick.
Grant: ok.
I look at her, I know she's lying, but I know she'll never tell me.
Grant: so how long you gonna be gone for?
(Y/n): oh not long.
Shes lying about it again, I choose to just ignore it.
Grant: oh ok. Umm I gotta get home lacy wants me. She said she has a surprise for me.
(Y/n): oh ok bye then.
Grant: bye love you!
(Y/n): I love you to.
She said that brokenly why? I wonder, but pretend I didn't notice anything and just leave.  As soon as I'm gone She start crying again, but for some reason I don't go back, I just go home.
Now: (when he finds out your gone for good)
Grants prov:
After the little surprise last night I wake up to my phone ringing. Lacy mumbles for me to answer my damn phone. I do.
Grant: hello?
I rub my eyes, pull on my boxers and head to the kitchen to get some water.
The person: hello I'm Janet and I work for the hotel, hotel blue your room that you were buying in now paid off and the person staying there has left she said the other key was with you?
I'm speechless why'd she do that?
Janet: uhhh sir?
Grant: oh yes! Sorry I spaced out. Yes I have the key. I'll bring it in now.
Janet: ok thank you sir. Oh before you go your friend also left something for me to give you.
Grant: oh ok. I'll be there in a bit thank you.
Janet: your very welcome.
I then hang up and run to my room. Lacy wakes up and looks at me.
Lacy: wow your so hot this morning. Want a round two?
Grant: not right now LACY!!
Lacy: is there something wrong baby?
Grant: yes yes there is. I'll be back soon ok?
She pulls the sheets up around her and stands up.
Lacy: ok, I love you.
She kisses me then goes and gets in the shower. I leave and go to the hotel once in I go up to the desk.
Janet: you must be Mr. Gustin am I correct?
Grant: yes. Here's the key.
Janet: thank you and here is what your friend left you.
Grant: thank you.
It's a box with my name on the top. I take it from her and walk back to my car. I open the box and find the most heart breaking thing her handwriting and pictures of us. I pull out the letter and read it.
Dear Grant:
Hello. I'm sorry I'm doing this, but I have to I moved. I was told by someone to leave you and I must do that. I'm sorry I'll send another letter explaining a little more about something I should have told you a long time ago I just couldn't tell you in person. I love you so much you will always be in my heart with brook, but that's a different story. I love you goodbye.

(Y/n/n)

I instantly break down crying. I can't believe this she's gone. I have to find her. Carlos he'll know where she went.

To be continued............

Should I make this into a mini book for y'all? Tell me what you think would you read it?