⚠(grant gustin)Please Don't Ever Scare Me Like That Again!

⚠Warning: mentioned, and details of rape. Please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable! Also sorry for using that gif again I just really like it. I'll make a berry one on this to.

Y/n's prov:
I wake up to my phone going off. I roll over and grab my phone I'm hoping it's Grant but it's not. See I've been having a bit of a issue that I don't see my husband being to happy about especially seeing he's away for like four months filming for the flash. See my problem is my ex-boyfriend Jason has been stalking me again yes I say again it's happened before, but Grant had saved me. I know I should tell Grant, but something inside of me just kept saying for me not to. I slightly freak out then I call the only other person that will help besides my wonderful husband my best friend Lilly she is dating my brother Carlos Valdes. Once she picks up she immediately knows something is up.
Lilly: hey!
y/n: hey.
I say very quietly.
Lilly: what happened?! What's wrong!? Do I need to tell Carlos!?
y/n: NO YOU CAN'T TELL HIM!
Lilly: why not!?
y/n: because 1. I haven't even told you! Plus if you told him he'd tell Grant! Please don't!
Lilly: OK OK what's wrong then?
Y/n: well.......................
I trail off
Lilly: well........ what!?
Y/n: Jason is stalking me again.
Lilly: WHAT! Y/N YOU HAVE TO TELL THE GUYS!
y/n: no Lilly I'll be fine OK
Lilly: no y---------
Y/n: Lilly I gotta go Grant is calling.
Lilly: OK bye girl! And please tell-------
I hang up on her right at the end I know what she was going to say so I hung up. I picked up Grants call and I hear his voice making me calm.
Grant: hey baby!
Y/n: hey I miss you!
Grant: I miss you too, but I'll be on break tonight so you'll be able to see me soon.
Y/n: OK
Grant: everything ok?
Y/n: yeah everything's fine
Grant: ok honey I have to go, but I love you!
Y/n: I love you to baby!
I hang up and fall down on my back on the bed just so I can think for a bit.
Grants prov:
Something is up with my wife I don't know what but it's something. I walk up to Carlos and pat him on the back.
Grant: hey buddy.
Carlos: what are you hey buddy-ing me for?
Grant: can't a brother in law talk to his brother in law who happens to be his best friend.
Carlos: yes, you can, but you usually only call me buddy when you have a question for me that....... may I point out is usually about my sister so what is it?
I purses my lips together how'd he know me so well?
Grant: well..........
I scratch the back of my neck.
Carlos: well what Grant?
Grant: well has she mentioned anything about something being wrong to you?
Carlos: no why?
Grant: well I just got off the phone with her and for some reason I could sense something off with her.
Carlos: try Lilly maybe she'll know.
Grant: yeah maybe your right I'll call her now.
Just as I pull my phone out our director yells that it's time to do the last scene before we go on break. I rush over and film the scene.
Y/n's prov:
I lay there thinking about everything for a bit. As I'm laying there I hear a crash and immediately lock the bedroom door grab my phone head to the closet call the only person I could think of at the moment. Grant. The phone rings for a bit then goes to voice mail so I keep trying. Finally after the fifth call he picks up.
Grant: hey baby, I'm in he car heading home right now!
He says all happy till I say something
Y/n: g....g......grant.
I say his name shuddering while crying
Grant: what's wrong baby girl?
He says with a worried tone.
Y/n: someone broke in our the house and i....i...I'm scared.
Grant: ok baby are you safe?
Y/n: I'm Locked in the closet in a locked room.
Grant: ok hang up on me I'll call the police and then call back an stay on the phone with you! I almost home ok!
Y/n: ok! I love you baby.
Grant: I love you to honey
He hangs up and I sit I the closest hidden while I cry but I'm also trying to be as quiet as I can be.
Grants prov:
After I get off the phone with y/n immediately seed up and as I do I call the police.
Emergency operator: hi you've called (your emergency line number) how may I help you?
Grant: ummm yeah hi, my wife just called me and said someone broke into our house.
Emergency operator: ok what's the address?
Grant: (your address)
Emergency operator: ok sending a dispatch now.
Grant: ok thank you.
I hang up on them then try calling y/n back but she doesn't answer. I speed up and start freaking out.
Y/n's prov:
After I got off the phone with Grant I sat there for a but till the closest door opened and I scream as I'm grabbed I look at the person and it's Jason. Jason throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. I start screaming he covers my mouth and brings a gun out.
Jason: now you're going to have sex with me or die.
I wiper but node. He starts kissing me then his hand goes up my shirt. I wanna stop him but I just can't. He then rips my shirt off. He gives me a evil smile.
Jason: I'm gonna do you so hard, but first have a little fun with my dick
I shake my head no.
Jason: fine then!
Oh no I made him mad. He takes off my bra next my pants and underwear. He positions his bottom half with mine then he's ripped off of me. I hear fighting and grunts but I'm to scared to look and see what's happening then I hear police come in and yell for Jason to put his hands up. A police man comes up to me and calls a ambulance I wander why in tell everything goes dark.
Grant's prov:
Once I get home I run into the house without turning the car off I see the front window broken then I hear a scream and I snap out of a trans that I didn't even realize I was in. My heart sped up as I race up the stairs in our house. I run in the bedroom and see him start to rip off her clothes. Once he got his dick near her I snapped into action I tackle him and we fight for a while till the police come in. The police that checked on y/n calls a ambulance and when he does I freak out, but the calm me down then we go to the hospital.

To be continued.................................