CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

I didn't like how Jacob and Mia were acting so close. I guess he noticed, so he shyly smiled at me.

"I know, she's all yours," he stated. "And you do know I'm gay, right?"

I was surprised to say the least, but I didn't care. He was still male, and I didn't want any other male going near her except me. But, realizing Jacobs was gay, it made me like him a bit more knowing that he wasn't trying to get in her pants.

Still, I didn't trust him fully like I do with Levi and Ben.

Mrs White told us that we were all going to have dinner soon. And I knew that she and my mom went crazy, and cook a lot of things.

Levi and Ben knew that I had to talk to them when everyone was eating dinner. While everyone was happily enjoying the food and chatting, I told Levi and Ben about Louis, and what happened.

I knew they were both angry. Like I said before, Mia was like their sister to them. And they wouldn't let anyone harm her. They would die before they let that happen.

"So, are you going to tell her?" Ben question.

"Maybe?" I honestly don't know. "I could twist the truth just a bit."

"You're going to have to tell her eventually," Levi added.

I didn't want to, but he was right. I would have to tell her soon. I can't keep this a secret for the rest of my life. She'll probably hate me for it, and I didn't want that. I didn't want her to be scared of me like everyone else was.

It would tear me to shreds.

"Ace?"

We all turned to see Mia smiling towards us. She walked towards me and grabbed my hand with hers.

"Why aren't you guys with us?" she asked.

"We're just talking,"Ben replied.

Mia looked at us, uncertain, but nodded. I kissed her on her forehead, and told her that we will be joining shortly. Mia blushed, and nodded. Once she was out of sight, I looked to see Levi with a smirk, and Ben wiggling is eyebrows.

"Shut up," I hissed, and they just laughed.

We all talked for a bit until the doorbell rang. My mom told me to get it, and so I did. Who else were we missing? I sure as hell hope that this is not what Louis said when he stated that he'd be back. Besides, my dad wouldn't let Fredric step foot into the house.

My mother, even though it's been years and she's okay now, I know a part of her is still afraid that he'll do it again.

Ben joined the others saying that he was hungry, and that food was way more important than opening the door while Levi stayed with me.

My ways widened, and I knew my father asked them to join us the moment I saw their face.

"Mindy."

••• - ••• - •••

I thought you guys wanted something to read while you shop and wait in line for Boxing Day.

Anyways, looks like Mindy will be joining them! How do you feel about that?

Also, IM SO HAPPY! She Belongs To The King is ranked #68 in Romance! 😩🙏😭 I THANK AND LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Follow me on instagram by the way!
[ crystxl5466 ]

I tried doing crystal5466 but apparently someone took it 😒