CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Touch her, hell, even think about her, and I won't hesitate to kill you," I threaten, but he only smirked.

"You wouldn't want to do that," he spoke.

"Especially when she's here. Watching your every move."

My felt my body tense, and I let go of Louis who fell on the ground. My head snapped towards the inside of the yacht, and there into stood an angel.

My angel.

Her eyes were wide as they were trained on me, until they sifted to Louis who started to stand up.

I pushed Louis, causing him to fall again, and ran over to Mia. She didn't move from her spot, allowing me to come to her.

I don't really think she's surprised about me beating up a guy, or threatening him. I did it at times when they were flirting with her. Of course, she was there to stop before the violence got any worse.

"I thought I told you to stay in the room."

"I thought I told you that you can't keep me in there," she replied, frowning. "And why are you beating up the pizza delivery guy?"

"It's nothing," I said, glancing back at Louis who was now looking at us.

Mia huffed, and crossed her arms. "I want no more secrets, Ace."

I gritted my teeth as I looked at her. Was it really time to tell her? Maybe I can twist the truth just a bit. I sighed, and ran a hand though my hair. "Fine, but later."

Her eyes lit up like she was just given candy, and she kissed me on the cheek.

Someone clearing their throat got our attention.

"Nice to see you again, Mia," Louis smiled. I glared at him, and pulled her close to me. I didn't want him to be around her. But being the nice person she is, Mia smiled and greeted him as well.

There was an awkward silence until Mia thankfully broke it. "Um, what are you doing here?" she asked Louis.

"Well, Ace is one of my many best friends—"

"No I'm not."

"—and I just wanted to pay I'm a visit."

"Sure. Whatever you say," I heard Mia mutter before she walked back inside, leaving Louis and I by ourselves.

I glared at him, and told him to leave. Fortunately, he walked back to his yacht, stating that he was not leaving.

"But, I will be back," he assured, that stupid smirk still plastered on his stupid face.

x-X-x

When we got back home, almost everyone I like was there. Well, besides my dad, and Jacob. His parents were okay because they don't bother me.

When Jacob saw me, he smiled at Mia. I narrowed my eyes at him, my hold around her waist tightening. Levi and Ben chuckled and told us to sit down, saying that they were about to play Monopoly.