chapter 8

Wildkitty p.o.v

Few months later

Me and nogla have been a couple for sometime and I learned that vanoss and cartoonz had a thing for me, but they soon got over like... 2 months ago.

Faith and taylor are now 1 years old, they can walk, and since nogla teached them how to talk, they have a little (not thicc) accent.

We were walking in the mall till some people started running. I turned around and saw my old gang. "Run!" I screamed as I carried Faith and nogla grabbed taylor.

We began running. I turned my head and saw (2p) ohm running after me. I had faith and you know that he hate females.

Soon 2pohm catched up to me and grabbed me by the neck. The BBS came and started to fight with (I'm just gonna say) the vanoss crew.

Suddenly, nogla ran up to me and punched 2p ohm. 2p ohm released my neck and we ran.

We stopped outside, it was snowing still. "Come on we'll drive to our base. You and the kids will be safer there!.." yelled nogla.

We ran to our car, put the kids in, we got in the car and drove back home.

2p vanoss p.o.v

Nighttime

We found the BBS base and broke in. Good, no one is awake. We crawled through the vents till I saw ty (wildkitty) and...... another man's room.

It angered me to see them cuddle up against each other while 2 children are sleeping at the end of the bed.

We dropped down quietly out of the vent (Cartoonz, moo, mini, vanoss). Mini walked up to ty and shot him with a sleeping syringe, so ty wouldn't feel anything while he's asleep.

We carefully took ty away from cuddling the man. I picked ty up. Then, the 2 kids woke up.

"Mommy? Is daddy still sleeping?" The boy speaked. Then the little girl said "hey! That's our mommy get him back!" And she tackled cartoonz even though she is small she is smart and strong looking.

The boy started shaking the man and he woke up. He saw us and started to run at me. I dodged and ran out of the room. We took the girl cause we could she could be a hostage for now.

We got in the van and drove to our base.

Nogla p.o.v

How could they steal my love and my baby girl. I looked out the broken window as the van drove away.

My tears burned like acid. My boy hugged my leg from behind, I turned and looked down at him. I picked him up and hugged him.

"Dad... i-i'm scared..." said taylor. "It's okay it okay it's gonna be okay." I said trying to calm each other down.

When everyone came into our room taylor and I told them what happened.

We planned a rescue mission but it might take longer. I started talking why we need to act fast "he could get beat up, o-or he could be...... raped." I whispered the last part.

Ty told me he was a virgin and waiting for the right moment to lose it, not the wrong moment. He began hyperventilating. Thinking of what they'll do to my love and daughter.

I began panicking. My eyes started to get heavier and fell to the cold ground. Darkness surrounded me as I fall into a cold embrase of fear and worry.

Ya already know what's gonna happen and it's thanks to Nightmareterrior102