chapter 3

Wildkitty p.o.v

*bbbeeeeeeeeeppppppppp*

I jolted up from the noise of what sounded like an air horn being shot from the end of the hall. I got off my bed and walked to my door, I opened my door to see vanoss with an air horn in one of his hands and the other hand covering his left ear.

I then see all of his crew, that I have not seen yet, start opening their doors and groaning cause vanoss woke them from slumber, of coarse I wasn't mad only because I don't know what will happen to me if they see me mad. 'Will they hurt me like my crew?' I thought.

Suddenly I heard vanoss say "GOTTA BLAST!" And ran off, while the other yelling and/or running to him. I felt a arm on my shoulder, I was paralysed cause who the hay know what gonna happen if I don't respect them?! "Hey, you okay?" The man said he had a Irish accent, which caused me to jump a little. He noticed and chuckled, "y-yeah you j-kust scared me a-lit-little." I said as I smile at the tall Irish man, blushing a light pink color.

He chuckled again, "hi I'm daithi or nogla. Nogla is my code name." He said. I gave him a cute but small grin, "h-hi I'm wildkitty, or that's how I like to name myself." I said. He looked at me up and down I looked at my outfit. 'I guess he's looking at my outfit. It's torn and bloody from the robbing a day ago.' I thought.

After my thoughts to myself, he said, "you wanna go to de mall and get you some new cloths? You look like you need some." I nodded at his response. "Ok let's go to t'e mall!!!" Nogla yelled as he pulled my arm to his car.

Nogla p.o.v

God he's adorable. He's so innocent. I hope he be mine, he's just too cute for anyone else.

Time skip because I don't know what most of them got.

Wildkitty p.o.v

We finally made it home. It's 6:00 pm. "Hey try one of your PJs I suggested." Said nogla with a grin. "O-okay..." I said as I walked to the guest room I was sleeping in and dressed in there.

I was done getting dressed and looked in the bathroom mirror.

(The teddy bear is dede, the rest he has On. Yes, even the earings too XD... I think it'll look cute on him so I just decided to let him have earings)

It was 7:00, dinner time as they told me. I walked down the stairs and most of vanoss crew was staring at me, I didn't see them blushing till I was tearing up. Vanoss ran up to me and hugging me with comfort. I hugged back.

He pulled away from the hug "t-thank you!" I said with a smile, he chuckled. I suddenly heard snickers and whispers. My eye sight was a little blurry on the count of my teary eyes. "Hey it's okay. I know they aren't talking about you, just I never open up to people so fast." I blushed at what he said.

Nogla walked up to me and hugged me like I was his lover saying good bye to the world. I hugged him the same way. I remembered something from the hug.

"Hey don't go to far from the house, okay?" My mom said making sure I wouldn't hurt myself. "Okay mom, I'll make sure."  Just then something pounced on me. It was a wolf, it had foam from the mouth and blood running down his mouth. "Ty!!!" My mom said running to me.

She pushed the wolf off of me and was bit my the neck. "MOM!!!" I yelled in the middle of the woods. Mom was barley moving, I ran to her and hugged her for the last time. "Mom, Imma go get dad, maybe he'll help you get to the hospital o-or he can u-use the medk-kit and he'll patch yo-" "sweetheart, I not gonna be hear that long just know that, I love you and your father."

"MOM! I'm not letting you die. Not here. Not know. Not yet!" "Darling one last hug before I go?" "M-mom.........ok......" I hugged my mom like she was leaving for good, and she was. "I love you with all my heart, and your father." That was the last words my mom said.

I was back to reality, whispering 'I'm sorry' in noglas chest with black tar tears burning down my cheeks. Nogla pulled away the hug and I suddenly felt tired. I yawned from the exhaustion of the tears. I then felt another man, not nogla or vanoss. Picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He walked up stairs to the guest room and dropped me on the bed. "W-what's your name?" I asked the man who has a scar on his right eye. "Names cartoonz!" He said with a large grin. He tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead. I blushed dark red after he did that.

He left the room saying "goodnight beautiful~." I layed in bed thinking 'I think I'm going to fit in here' as I fell into a dark abyss.

Meanwhile at the 2p base (did you see that coming?XD)

2P V P.O.V

"We need him back!" I said as I slammed a fist against the table. "Why we don't need him. He's just usele-" said mini but I inturupted him "I LOVE HIM AND I WON'T LET HIM GET AWAY. HE WILL BE MINE!"

Then everyone was silent and shocked. "I'm going to bed." I walked up stairs and flopped on my bed. "You will be mine even if you don't love me." I said with an evil smirk before passing out from anger and lust.