I Got Tagged!

Tagged by IgneelDragion

Alright, so I shall be doing this now

Alright, so I shall be doing this now... let's see where this goes.

Dear Ex: You know, we had a good run, I guess... but it was kinda hard to deal with an emotionally sensitive person, when you know how my humor is.

Dear Self: Stop procrastinating and overthinking and do your freaking English project already.

Dear Dad: I love you, but yelling and taking away my rights doesn't help my anxiety. :/

Dear Mum: I can't believe I started Stranger Things before you, and you're ahead of me.

Dear Crush: Thanks for accepting my feelings and loving me back.

Dear School: If you can't already tell by the smells of the school, people vape and smoke in the bathrooms. Also, I think the exterminators are spraying water, not pesticides. There are roaches everywhere.

Dear Sibling: You need some attitude adjustment. You're only happy when you get something from someone.

Dear Past Me: Saying 'Rawr XD', 'Boss', and 'Swag' was not cool. Also, yes, you were a weeb.

Dear First Love: You were a kid with a triangle head that built inventions. I was literally seven. Let's just forget.

Dear Future Me: 1) Me being emo is not to be regretted. 2) It's not a phase.
3) For the love of Juzo Sakakura, don't mess things up with Garrett. 4) Get a life.

Dear Best Friends: Hi, welcome to Chili's. (You're welcome)

Dear Future Child: I'm sorry.

Dear Person I Love: Velociraptor isn't a gender.

Dear Person I Hate: I hate you, but I'm nice, so I'm gonna act like a don't. That way, you'll probably never know who you are. ;)

Dear Ex Best Friend: You have yet to be created.

Dear Celebrity Crush: I have no chance with you, but that's okay. I'm fine. :')

Dear People The Hate Me: I don't know how many there are of you, but if you're out there, get in line. A single file, quiet, organized line, please, I don't want to yell at you for stepping out of line.

Well, that's it! It's not much, but I think it's enough. I'm not too good at being mean to people, so I couldn't being myself to being more harsh than I had to be.

Have a nice day!
~ Sky ♥︎
Also, Merry Christmas Eve to those who celebrate with me!