The AFA Project; Insights and explanations

Welcome to our organization!
Here, we make art for you to enjoy! Our entire "staff" as you may call it, is made up entirely of artists, each with a different style and specialty. They are here for you! But, there are some rules to follow. Those will be listed below.

What we do, for you!
This account was made to provide people with art of their OCs, landscapes, etc.. There are many different categories, and if you feel one is missing, go ahead and tell us! We're always open to constructive criticism.

What you have to do.
First, pick an artist that creates pieces under your category of choice. Next, tell us whether you want the picture sized landscape, or regular portrait. Then, elaborate on the detail of your piece; if you don't, our artists have a very difficult time and the piece often doesn't live up to the expectations of the customer. Should this happen, our artist friends here at AFA will NOT be to blame. And last, wait patiently! Your art will get done sooner or later! After your form is submitted and accepted, you are expected to deliver in some sort of payment. Those will be listed below.

Enjoy your stay!
We do hope that our organization helps people writing stories who need art, or just to brighten someone's day!

Rules.
• DO NOT get mad at an artist if your piece did not turn out the way you wanted. Often, we are running on low details; that would be your fault, not theirs.

• Every artist will have three open request slots. If these are filled, wait patiently for one to open. DO NOT pester them. You will receive nothing.

• Let's all be followers of the golden rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don't wanna follow it, that's ok. No art for you.

• These artists are all volunteers. They don't have to be here, or deal with people who are b***** (naughty) annoyances. Don't make us mad. Please.

• Payments are to be made BEFORE your art is posted. Otherwise, no posted art.

• NO SMUT DRAWINGS. ASK, AND FEEL MY WRATH. ~ Hoarfrost826

• If you are interested in joining, we'd be glad to receive you! But first you have to prove you're trustworthy to me. ~ Hoarfrost826

Categories
• Dragon/ WoF
• Cat/ Warriors
• Humans
• Wolves
• Original Species
• Dinosaur/ Reptile
• Furries
• Dogs
• Mythical Creatures
• Other animalistic creatures
~~~~~~~~
• Landscape/ Background
• Ship Art

Categories under the line can be added to any category above.
Ex: I want dragon ship art. Or a Warrior cat with a snowy forest background.

Payments
Pick ONE.

• Maybe a follow? (Of the artist's actual account, not this one.)
• Maybe payment art? (Draw something in return.)
• Maybe DA points? (If the artist has Deviant Art.)
• Maybe something else? (If the artist is ok with it.)

Currently, the account is under construction, with all the artists getting settled and matters being taken care of, so sadly, no requests just yet.

But we offer to save a spot for those who add this book to a visible reading list. 0/3

Again, enjoy!