Sherlock's a vampire

(^the prompt I used, prompt not mine)

"This is my crime scene-"

"I won't contaminate your stuff Anderson, now please let me in the house. This sun is killing me." Sherlock says, pulling up his collar and hiding his face. John gives him a weird side glance, for it was not even close to hot out.

Anderson presses his lips into a thin line, and lets Sherlock and John pass. Once inside the shaded house, Sherlock didn't hide behind his collar. Anderson was following the two close behind, making sure they don't tamper with anything.

Once they reach a mirror planted on the wall, Sherlock quickly glances to see Anderson focused on the mirror. He tripped quickly, rolling on the other side. Dusting off his jacket, he looked to John, standing still and giving a weird look to Sherlock. "Well? Let's go." He says, continuing to walk away from the mirror.

Anderson almost yelled, but refrained from doing so. "What was that about?" John whispered, so Anderson couldn't hear.

"What was what about?"

"Your fall. You don't fall." Sherlock looked at him, and raised an eye brown.

"Fifty quid says I fall. Just like everyone else."

"Ha, deal."
(And that's the story about how 50 quid ended up at Sherlock's grave)
"Why do you care anyway?" Sherlock asked. "I tripped over my coat is that so hard to believe?"

"Yes. You don't trip." John said. They finally reached the dead body, and they did their thing. Sherlock found out what happened before detective inspector Alfred Lestrade could say anything.

"Are you sure-"

"It's never twins John." Sherlock interrupted. "Fake dead body, switched after the second murder. Did nobody look at the security footage?" It was dark outside now, and Anderson had found them.

"Where are you going?" He asked them.

Sherlock looked at John. "Dinner?"

"Starving." They turned to go somewhere, but Anderson kept them back.

"Where?" John smiled and looked up at Sherlock confused.

"Uh, pizza?"

"Oh I can't, the garlic-" Sherlock cut himself off, looking at Anderson. "The grease, is too much."

"What did you say about garlic?" Anderson pushed.

"Nothing. I, misspoke. Apologies." Sherlock stepped slightly closer to Anderson. "Steak sound alright John?"

"Lovely." They pushed past Anderson, and started walking down the road. "What was all that about?"

"What was all what about?" Sherlock asked, his reaction speed delayed.

"We're not playing this again." Sherlock smiled his lopsided grin, and looked down at John.

"Nothing. Just messing with Anderson is all."

"By what? Making him think you're a vampire?" John laughed at himself, but Sherlock just smiled again. "Oh god."

"So, pizza sound good?" Sherlock clapped, looking around.

"I thought you said-"

"The grease? Nah, I made him think that and snuck in garlic. Aren't vampires allergic to garlic?"

"Oh so you know everything about vampires but nothing on how to defuse a bomb?" John asked, smiling.

Sherlock chuckled. "Off switch." is all he said, before turning into a pizza place.