Contest 2: Winners!

Hey all!  Thank you so much to the 11 wonderful people who entered Contest 2!  I really appreciated every one of the entries!

Keep in mind that it was very difficult to chose winners.  All the stories submitted were good :)

Note: Only winners and honorable mentions will have their points stated below.  If you didn't get a place and would still like to know your score, PM me.

Tied for 1st Place:

Never Let Go~Titanic/Star Wars Crossover

Author: Jedi1616

10/10 -Romance

10/10 -Adventure/Action (If the story is a romance these points will go into the Romance category)

10/10 -Originality

10/10 -Entertainment

8/10 -Thrilling

20/20 -Just Can't Put It Down

Extra Points(Writing, etc.): 5

Review:  Normally, I don't read crossovers.  I almost always just stick with one fandom.  Since I've never watched Titanic, I was a little unsure before reading this book.  However, despite my doubts, I found this book instantly captivating.  I know for certain that this book will not disappoint Anidala fans.  The writing was amazing; the character development very well done.  The romance was completely captivating, and as a die hard Anidala fan, it gave me lots of time to fangirl ;) The addition of the character Rush Clovis made the story 10 times better than it already was.  I love this book, and absolutely cannot wait for the next update!

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/410900825-never-let-go-※a-titanic-star-wars-fanfiction※-the

AND 

Princess of Darkness

Author: Crazy_Potter_Jedi

8/10 -Romance 

10/10 -Adventure/Action (If the story is a romance these points will go into the Romance category)

10/10 -Originality

10/10 -Entertainment 

10/10 -Thrilling

20/20 -Just Can't Put It Down

Extra Points(Writing, etc.): 5

Review:  I didn't completely like the addition of so many new characters, but that's just me.  I'm that boring person that just likes using the old characters and them only.  However, the rest of the book is phenomenal.  It is a very unique book, in which Leia and Anakin are both immersed in the Dark Side of the Force.  I loved it.  The uniqueness of the idea was awesome, am sure completely and utterly captivating.  I would highly recommend reading this book, and I cannot wait for the next update!

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/490469332-princess-of-darkness-chapter-one

Tied for 2nd Place(when I say I couldn't decide, I REALLY couldn't decide):

The Star Wars Triology 

Author: JediStories

10/10 -Romance

10/10 -Adventure/Action (If the story is a romance these points will go into the Romance category)

10/10 -Originality

10/10 -Entertainment 

10/10 -Thrilling

20/20 -Just Can't Put It Down

Review:  The first few chapters are just a few words, but don't be fooled.  I was easily entrapped.  The thrilling plot of the story completely made up for the shortness of the story.  The plot twists were so well done I literally could not outback this book down until I finished it.  The book was totally original, and I loved it!  Highly recommended!

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/356212566-the-star-wars-trilogy-a-long-time-ago

AND

Star Wars: The Last One

Author: GabouStarWarsFan

9/10 -Romance

10/10 -Adventure/Action (If the story is a romance these points will go into the Romance category)

10/10 -Originality

10/10 -Entertainment 

8/10 -Thrilling

20/20 -Just Can't Put It Down

Extra Points(Writing, etc.): 3

Review:  The plot wasn't as thrilling as some of the others, since it is  still in its first few chapters, but the plot and romance was still quite captivating.  The writing was phenomenal, and the character development so well done.  The story is amazing, and I cannot wait for the next update!  

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/363311214-star-wars-the-last-one-chapter-1

Third Place: 

Ahsoka I: When Everything Changed 

Author: Fantasydrops

3/10 -Romance

10/10 -Adventure/Action (If the story is a romance these points will go into the Romance category)

10/10 -Originality

10/10 -Entertainment

10/10 -Thrilling

20/20 -Just Can't Put It Down

Extra Points: 5

Review:  There was very little romance in this book, but the thrilling and exciting plot definitely made up for the lack of romance.  This book totally hooked me from the beginning.  The writing was excellent, and it was totally thrilling.  This book captivated me to the end, and I cannot wait to read the next book whenever I have time!

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/161275542-ahsoka-i-when-everything-changed-1

Honorable Mention:

Shadows of the Dark Side

Author: storytellers0

This book is an awesome start for a new author.  The writing is very good, the plot is thrilling, and I absolutely cannot wait for the update!

Link to book: https://www.wattpad.com/509444268-shadows-of-the-darkside-first-mission

Thank you to everyone who entered!  I recommend reading every one of these books!

Merry Christmas!  May the Force be with you always!

~anakinpadmeforlife