Contest 1: Update B

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to confirm who is entering the contest, and wanted to try to convince others to join XD 

So far, I think we might have:

Jedi1616

LoveAnidalaForeva

Padme_N_Amidala

Kailucy

Along with, hopefully:

Gabou-Lussier

Ki_yomi (please. . .just try)

TheUnitedFandomOf1D (please. . . just try)

HarrryPotterRulz

Isabel3710

And I'm trying to convince:

katnissluke431

SecretsRae

Please confirm with me, and try your best to enter!  The date is September 30th!  It would really mean a lot!  Thanks all!  Love you guys!

Just to let you all know, our collaboration account(me, Gabou-Lussier, Padme_N_AmidalaTheUnitedFandomOf1D, DramioneFangirl02, and LoveAnidalaForeva), anidala_skywalker, has finally been created!  If you follow it, I will make sure y'all get a follow back!  Votes on the tag book are appreciated!

~anakinpadmeforlife :)

P.S. By the way, I'm really sorry about the lack of updates over the past 2 months.  I am a lousy author.  Not to mention the 946 notifications waiting for me.  Sorry about that.  Life is super hectic, with school back up again, cross country starting, and a piano competition coming up.  

Luckily, I do have some good news!  I can promise and update on Reunited at Last on September 17th, 2017.  However, if I get at least 5 people to join this contest, I'll release it 2 days early, right after I get back from school, on September 15th, 2017!  If I get 8 or more people to join, then I'll release it a whole week early, on September 10th, 2017, or possibly even September 9th!  Tell your friends!  If you can join, but your book won't be finished, I can always move the date!  Thanks to those who have already signed up!

Dedicated to: Skywalker15TheUnitedFandomOf1DGabou-LussierarspnxDramionFangirl02The_Skywalker_FamilyMaFerSFernndezVirreyJedi1616SWfangirl2002Ki_yomiGraphicsKailucyPadme_N_AmidalaSecretsRaekatnissluke431jedishadowhuntersJediStoriesduhitzaidenStarWarsLuvLoveAnidalaForevafrozenreader13RogersSkywallkerR5erBluePearl22Isabel3710