Cunnilingus has always been a hit or miss for Kennedy. Some guys knew what they were doing and others thought they did, but it would actually feel like a dog slurping water out of a bowel. Jax eats pussy like a man starved. Jax likes to give as much as he receives.

"Fuck, Jax," she moans as she parts her legs even wider for him.

Jax hums in response and the vibration of his reply along with the pressure of his tongue on her causes her back to arch off the mattress. She closes her eyes and her hands bury themselves in his growing blonde hair as he pumps two fingers inside her.

Kennedy can feel her orgasm building like a crescendo and she is moments away from release when she nearly jumps out of her skin and yelps startled when Kenny and Ellie burst into her room getting an eye full of both their aunt and uncle. The kids look at them with wide mortified eyes before Ellie is the one to grab the door and slams it shut rattling the hinges.

Kennedy dies further when she hears Donna inquiring about what is going on.

"Shit," Kennedy says as she covers her face. She doesn't know if she is embarrassed or upset. Maybe she is a little of both.

Jax moves out from between her thighs as the mood is completely ruined. He covers her with her sheet and she can hear him moving around most likely looking for his boxers, but that causes her to sit upright.

"Jax, you need to take a shower. We reek of each other."

"I think the shower can wait darlin'."

"We need to talk to them," Kennedy mutters and she risks a glance at Jax. His skin is flushed, but she knows it's not from what they were doing. "God, Jax, this is so mortifying."

"Ken, you're not the first person to get caught having sex by family members."

"Jax, they just saw me – all of me – practically spread eagle for you – their Uncle - while you were eating me out," Kennedy says as she finally gets out of bed and grabs a random shirt and shorts to put on.

"I can think of worse things to see," Jax replies as he slips on his boxer and jeans.

"Jax!" Kennedy reprimands. She isn't in a gaming mood. The last thing she wants is for her niece and nephew to view her any differently and she knows what they just witnessed was sure to haunt them for some time.

She buries her face in her hands as she wishes that Kenny and Ellie were maybe like five and they wouldn't even remember something like this. Jax's arms close around her as he brings her into his chest. His chin rests on her shoulder. "It's not the end of the world, babe."

"Well, it feels like it."

"I know and you didn't even get to cum."

Kennedy nudges Jax in the side with her elbow, which he dodges expertly as he laughs.

"Come on let's get this over with," Jax tells her as he tugs her hand and leads her down the hallway to the kitchen where she hears Donna talking to the kids.

As expected, the kids can barely look at either of them. Donna only looks at them with a raised eyebrow. Kennedy can't decipher if she is angry or amused by it.

"We're sorry, Auntie. We should've knocked first." Ellie says and looks at her and Jax, but meeting their eyes she quickly looks away and her cheeks turn pink.

Kenny is looking at his cereal as if it's the most fascinating thing in the world. Kennedy looks over to Jax who has graciously accepted a coffee from Donna and turns to her with a shrug of his shoulders. "I'm not mad. It's just I know what you walked in on might raise some questions."