Valentines day gift

Your nickname is jojo and you name is
Jannet enjoy! WArNing ⚠️ a spicy SOUR LEMON ⚠️

Jojo p.o. v
It was Valentine's Day and well every other girl version already have there own person there valentine. Well even though it's valentines i have my friend.
Like every other joker I have a friend/sidekick Harley. I put on my lipstick. I'm HOT as usual.

I walk out of my room greeted by my 2 hyenas jace and Amber

I walk out of my room greeted by my 2 hyenas jace and Amber. I pet them and fed them there food. I said bye to them and met up by that abandon school again to meet you know, my harley.
I met her there. " hi jojo! So even though we have no valentines we can still have fun." She said too happy. She was hiding something. " are you hiding something?" I asked. " what makes you think that?" She said with a bigger grin on her face. I stop and look at her. "If you have something to tell me just tell me." I stated. "Nothing at all." She said happily. Little did they know there were being a watched....

Joker p.o.v
When jojo was gonna come back I'm planing on making a surprise for her.
I was really nervous. for the most feared person in the gotham I'm scared if I get rejected, nothing good happens after. I looked in the mirror her harley said was sure enough that she would say yes.

Jojo p.o.v
Harley said to go home early. I was so confused. I walked home and unlocked the door. I thought someone was here. I closed the door when someone yelled:
" boo!" I jumped and looked behind me it was joker. " god! why is talking  not a option for you I blushed a little bit. Harley was happy cus of this. Damn it.
He looked better then ever.

" is there something you forgot here

" is there something you forgot here."
I asked blushing from it.
" actually.... I came here for you." He stuttered. " well if you got something to say, say it." He blushed. I knew what he wanted. " ummm..... jannet I was meaning to ask you......"
" will you be my v... va.. Val-"
I cut him off mid sentence and pressed my lips against his. He eyes grew wide, his heart beating from the answer. But he sleepily closed his eyes in kiss and kissed back he put his ands around my waist. We closed our eyes and hungrily kissed each other begging for more but
DUH we need air.(XD) we panted and took it even more serious and a hungry makeout session.   Our thinking at this moment.