Chapter 2

I walked into the library and saw Toby and Aaarrrgghh looking through books, Claire and Zianna kept throwing books onto the table as they stop and see me. "Hey Jim, how was the Tribunal?"  Claire asked as she walked over to me, "Good, I think" I answered as Draal walked in as we all turn to him, he was about to say something and then a loud voice went through Troll Market. We all stopped what we were doing and went running out, trolls gathered around as Queen Usurna, Vendel, and Tribunal tried calming down everyone. "Trollhunter! Go check it out!" I started running towards the noise as they followed, the noise got louder as we approached the Hero's Forge, Draal, Zianna, and Claire went through the other way as me, Aaarrrgghh, and Toby went through the main way. Inside we saw this troll messing up the place, we met up in the middle as we watched it rip up the place, the troll stopped and then turned towards us. Eyes blood shot red and cracks running down their arms.

We backed up as I took out my amulet "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!" I yelled as my armor started to come on, the troll began to charge at us as we went running towards it. It knocked me out of the way and went running through everyone else, the troll went to the edge as Zianna went running after it, Claire chased after her as Draal helped me up. The troll grabbed Zianna by the neck and then his hand started glowing blue, whatever he was doing to Zianna, it was hurting her. Toby wracked the troll over the head with his War Hammer and the troll let go of her neck, "Nice Tobes" I said as Toby helped up Zianna. Vendel and the Tribunal came running into the Forge, as he ran straight towards Zianna, "I need to get her straight to the Heart Stone, Aaarrrgghh and Draal. Take this troll to the cages" Draal and Aaarrrgghh picked up the troll as Vendel walked out with Zianna, Usurna stared at me as she followed Vendel.

"W-We can't lose Zianna too" Claire said as my armor comes off, I turned towards Claire and Toby. "If Toby didn't smash that troll on the head, Zianna would probably be dead and were not going to lose another friend, I-I won't let it happen" I walked off as I started hearing voices again, I stopped and looked around. After awhile the voices stopped and I continue to walk towards the Heart Stone, I got there and waited for awhile, until I started hearing yelling and stuff falling on the ground. I bolted through the doors and saw Zianna standing up with blue flames in her hands, "Zianna! Stay calm, just let me help you!" Vendel called out as she turned towards me and threw a fire ball me, I dodged it and then ran towards Vendel. "Vendel! What happened to her!?" I asked as she threw another fire ball, we ducked as two trolls come running in, one threw their spear at her as she moves out of the way. I looked into her eyes and saw fear, she was scared and had no clue what was going on. She threw a fire ball at the trolls and made a run for the door.

Me and Vendel chased after her as the Krubera notice and started chasing after her, she jumped over a barrel and went into the library. Claire, Toby, Draal, and Aaarrrgghh came running towards us as Usurna went in. "Oh no, we can't let her touch Zianna" Vendel went in front of Usurna as Aaarrrgghh and Draal stopped the guards from getting to Zianna "Vendel! Move, the Changeling has gone crazy, we must remove her at once!" Usurna commended as Vendel still blocked her off.

"Zianna, calm down. We can he-" She freaked out and then threw a fire ball at Blinky's stone body, we watched as Blinky turned into rumble, "Look what you done! You useless Changeling!" Usurna yelled as the guards push through Aaarrrgghh and Draal. They grabbed her and started to pull her out of the library "Let go!" Toby tried attacking the trolls, but gets pushed off, I ran out after them as Usurna grabs my arm. "Trollhunter, I need to talk with you" She pulled me into the room with all the troll remains as the Krubera trolls bring in Blinky, before she was about to speak, something began to rebuild the rubble. Forming Blinky back and then changing him back, he let out a gasp as he turned back into a breathing troll. 

"Blinky! Yo-you're back, but how?" I was so confused on what had happened, "I-I don't know, where's everyone?" He quickly asked as I remember Zianna, "Jim! They're going to kill her!" He came in yelling as we ran after him, seeing the guards dragging Zianna towards the Forge. "Stop!" Blinky yelled as he went in front of them "B-Blinky!" Zianna quickly said "Let her go at once!" Vendel said as Usurna came walking towards us "Let the Changeling go" She ordered as they threw her on the ground and then walked off.

She got up slowly and hugged Blinky, he looked back at us and then down at her. "Let's get back to the library". Blinky sat down Zianna as Vendel went to go talk with the Tribunal, we Blinky calmed down Zianna. "Zianna is no longer an Changeling, but now she possess the blue flames of healing" Zianna started freaking out as Blinky calmed her down "I-I'm no longer a Changeling!?!" "So, that's how Blinky alive, because Zianna brought him back!" Toby quickly hugged her as she starts to act more like herself.

"I'm going home and sleeping!" She quickly got up and grabbed her bag "I'll go with you" Claire grabbed her bag and then kissed me on the cheek, she walked out with Zianna as I turn back to everyone else. "It's great to have you back Blinky" He smiled as we hear someone walk in "Trollhunter, may I speak with you" Usurna voice echo through the library, I turned around and walked over to her.

We walked back into the room again as I look at her, "Why are you bringing me here?" I asked as she stopped, I looked around the room as the Krubera trolls walk in "You brought me before Blinky came back and now again" I stopped talking as I saw the Krubera trolls rebuilding my dad. I backed away as she turns to look at me, "What's wrong Trollhunter? Scared of the dark?" She mocked me as I started running "Don't let him leave!" She commended, I tried opening the gates, but they wouldn't open. "Trapped like a mouse, Trollhunter" They grabbed me and pinned me to the ground, "The time has come! It's time for Gunmar to be free!" She yelled as the Kruberas started cheering. "The time is now!" She looked down at me with a grin "But first! The Changeling!" They stopped pinning me to the ground and walked me over to my dad, they forced me to put my amulet on his chest.