Part 29

*1 week later*

I finally returned home. The doctor told me to not stress too much because it can do me a lot of harm.

"So y/n, have you thought about it?" Justin asked me looking like he got his hopes up.

"No but I forgot about it." I laughed.

"Oh come on y/n." He rolled his eyes.

"You have to let me trust you again. I mean remember what happened between us?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah but-" I cut him off.

"No buts Justin." I said and closed the door behind me. I looked outside the window and saw Justin look down and leave.

(Edit 08/03/2022 trying to use my old style of writing)

It took me many months to finally convince myself that Justin wanted to be better and get back with me. So after deciding to try dating again, we ended up in the same place we used to be at. Engaged not cheated on.

We planned out our wedding and it was finally the time for it.

The wedding was amazing we all enjoyed ourselves so much

A few months after it I found out I was pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided to stop working on this book cuz I don't know how to edit it and honestly it's getting on my nerves. And besides, the main character is represented as Hailey Baldwin who I lost respect to after what state Justin is in. I'm gonna post the last chapter that completely doesn't match with this one but I just wanted to get it over and Done with just so it doesn't say  "two drafts".

Please go check my other books they are way better than this thing whatever the fuck it is. I hate this book let's make this clear. But thanks for the number one in jeliebers😂 and least that's a plus.

But yeah thanks so much for reading!!! If you enjoyed it pleaseeeee raise your standards and please go look at my other books they are so so soooo much better. But yeah thanks for reading.

Edit 08/03/2022: I absolutely hate myself for cutting this short the way I did cuz I just wanna get it over and done with but this idiot actually got rid of half of it