Chapter 2 Hunt

Chapter 2

Evan P.O.V

Erika has just changed from her human form to her vampire form and then from vampire to werewolf and then back to human. I know that I am supposed to believe that she is all three but I can't, well in a way I can because she is standing right in front of me. The prophecy is right, this person can change our worlds and she is my mate, but this also means that she is in great danger. Because some people from both worlds don't want that the prophecy to come true. However there are people that would risk their lives to make the prophecy come true.

As I watch each of my mates’ forms, I fell in love with them all, each of her forms are beautiful no matter what other people say. But one thing really bugs me. How can vampires change forms?

''Erika''

''Yeah''

'' How can you change forms so easy? I thought vampires don't change forms?''

'' They don't, but because I have three different types of DNA in my blood I can''

''So do you believe in the Gods from our world too?''

''Obviously I do. The 3 Gods in both worlds have something planned for me. Until they send me a sign, I have to run that so my parents don't find me and kill me.''

''Erika I have told you not running away from me, not now that I’ve finally found you.''

''Evan, I can't stay here, after six hours they are going to find me. And i am not risking all of your lives just to save me. And besides you don't know them that well, but i do.''

'' what do you mean i don't understand them that good?''

''I mean they are not normal people. If they want to find something, they will. Before they find me I have to train. And when they do find me I am going to kill them, one by one.''

''Are you crazy Erika!?''

''No I am not crazy Evan. You have not seen that they did to me, not physically but emotionally. Because of them i did not have a normal childhood with loving parents. Instead I’ve got parents that hate their child and want to kill it for some unknown reason.''

'' When tell us Erika'' Simon said after the silence

''Ok, listen carefully'' Erika said and both of us nodded our heads.

Erika P.O.V

I told them all of my childhood and about what I was planning to do. When I finished telling my childhood story, Evan was so mad he looked like he was about to shift. You’re probably wondering how I know. I know because it happens to me when I am mad. I also know I have to do something to make him relax, but what?

''Lesley, what can I do to make him relax?'' I asked my wolf.

'' Erika, go and hug him before he shifts and he will relax automatically.''

I did not say anything back and i just ran past Simon and went to hug my mate. Hugging Evan was a dream coming true and much more ''Relax Evan, it was years ago, and I am fine now. Just look at me, and see for yourself.''

Evan looked at me and his face softened and he relaxed slightly. He put his hand on my waist and pressed me into him. As we touched there was a strong spark between us similar to an electric shock that you get at home when you touch a wrong wire.

A couple minutes later:

''Better?''

''Yeah. Thanks''

'' You are welcome''

''Now we have settled things, do you want something to eat?''

''Yes, but I have to hunt for my wolf and vampire side.''