CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Mulai dari awal

"Besides, I can't even swim," I added, making him laugh. Ace smiled, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before he let me go. He grabbed my hand, and I assumed he's leading me to the kitchen since he's complaining at how hungry he was.

Ace obviously offered to cook because he didn't want me to set the yacht on fire. As I sat on at the table, I couldn't help but admire Ace as he cooked. His shirt fit him perfectly, and you can tell that he's very athletic. You don't just look like that without spending your days in the gym.

I couldn't believe that someone like him would like someone like me. He was way out of my league, and could've chosen any girl to be his girlfriend, yet he chose me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when something rang.

"I think that's your phone," Ace said, saying that it was probably in the room. I managed to find my way back into the master bedroom, and grab my phone.

I answered the call, and smiled when I heard my mom's voice.

She said that when I come home today, we'll going to go to the King's house since she and dad didn't have work, and wanted to spend some time with them.

It's been a long time since everyone was together. And we also have the Daniels to talk to.

I walked back into the kitchen just as my mom hung up, and Ace was done making whatever he was making. He honestly didn't tell me, but I know that I'll like it.

Scratch that, I'll love it.

What he made me was simple, but because he cooked it for me made it special. He placed in front of me a plate with eggs, bacon, toast with jam, and a few fruits. Lastly, he poured me a cup of orange juice.

"Who was on the phone?"

"Just my mom," I replied.

We ate our breakfast in silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was the kind of silence saying as if we just enjoyed one another's company. No words needed to be said.

But like all moments, the silence had to be broken. And lets just say that started when Ace took something off my plate. My lips parted as he smirked and ate my last piece of toast.

I placed my fork down, and stood up, crossing my arms over my chest. "You just lost a girlfriend," I stated before walking away.

I ignored his pleads to me to forgive him. This is what he gets for stealing my food.

I know that I'm being a bit over dramatic, but no one takes my food without consequences.

I sat down on the couch, and turned on the T.V. I head footsteps making their way towards be before I felt presense beside me.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see the frown Ace had on his face.

It was fun to tease him like this.

"Come on, angel. Please forgive me," he begged as I tried my best not to smile. "I'll make you a thousand of those if you want. Just please forgive me."

He sounded desperate, and that's when I couldn't stop the smile that was making its way across my face.

I turned to look at Ace who now had a pout. I kissed him quickly, and soon that pout formed into a grin. He hugged me, peppering kisses all over my face.

When he stopped, he placed me on his lap as we watch a few shows. After a while, he suggested that we go to the pool.

"Don't worry," he added. "It's not that deep."

I went back into the master bedroom, and searched through the closet for a swimsuit to wear.

Eventually, I found a dark blue, high-neck two piece that would fit perfectly on me. Ace was already outside waiting for me, so I quickly changed, and grabbed a towel before stepping outside.

The hot sun hit my skin, as I made my way over to Ace.

When I saw Ace, it was hard not to stare at him. The time he spends at the gym really paid off. But what I liked most were his eyes. How they always looked at me with admiration, and how they reminded me of chocolate because they were a dark brown colour.

I smiled when I realized he was also staring at me. His eyes roamed my body from head to toe until they locked with mine. He bit his lip while looking at me made my cheeks go red.

I started to feel insecure, and hugged myself. Even around Ace I didn't like showing too much skin.

Ace walked over to me, and pulled my arms away. He brought his head down, and sweetly whispered in my ear with his husky voice.

"Don't be shy, love. You're beautiful. I don't want you hiding from me."

I was more than sure that my face was as red as a tomato, because when he pulled away, he smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him, and walked to the pool.

I sat down, dipping my feet into the water, and I was surprised when I felt that it wasn't extremely cold like most pools are when you first get in.

I laughed when Ace jumped in, spashing water all over me. He swam over to me, and took my hand.

Before I could say anything, I was pulled into the water. True to his word, the pool wasn't deep, and I wasn't going to drown anytime soon.

Ace continuted to splash water at me as I did the same. I wished everyday was like this. There was nothing we had to worry about.

And I guess that why Ace brought me here.

With all the problems back at home, he wanted us to not worry about anything. To pretend that we didn't have to deal with anything or anyone.

That is, until Monday comes, and we're back to reality.

I looked around the pool, trying to find Ace. He just suddenly disapperad.

I let out a scream when I felt hands grasp my hips. Ace returned back to the surface of the water, and he grinned at me. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and he brought his hand to caress my cheeks.

"So beautiful," I heard him murmur.

Before I could say anything, a loud sound that went off. We turned around, and noticed that were was another yacht.

Looks like we're not the only ones enjoying ourselves.

When I faced Ace, his eyes were narrowed, and anger was evident in his eyes.

"Ace," I called, and he looked at me, his eyes softening. "What's wrong?"

His lips parted, as if he was going to tell me, before they closed. "Lets go inside."

We got out of the pool, and he handed me the towel. Without anything else being said, he grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside.

He told me to take a shower, and I didn't argue. He looked very anger, and I didn't want to anger him more.

As I walked to the washroom, I was able to catch a glimps of the other yacht as it neard us though the window.

And stading there, I saw someone very familiar.

••• - ••• - •••

Who do you think it is?

What do you think about this chapter?

Done forget to comment and vote!

Thank you guys for 3k votes! I was literally in tears when I woke up 😂💕😊