Chapter 2

You and Moira get into the shower the hot water feels great against your skin, you grab Moira by the waist again and the two of you make out in the shower. You and Moira French kiss passionately feeling the warmth from one another and the warmth from the hot shower making it feel even better. You move your hands a little farther down from her waist and you take one big squeeze to her ass cheeks making her yelp in surprise. She begins to kiss your neck while you do the same to her's and you play with her ass. You grab and grope it making her moan and massage it giving your hands the best time they'll ever have. She moves her hands around and grabs your hands right over her ass, then hand in hand she kisses you. After the kiss she turns around still hand in hand, she leans against the shower sliding doors she uses her left arm for support but doesn't let go of your hand on the right. You move in you put your left hand on her waist for support and you hold her hand with the other. You get up close to her neck you kiss and suck it then you bite her ear making her moan and say "Are you Ready, Moira?" "Yes." She relpys. You slowly put it in it you hear her wince in pain and right as it gets more than half way through she crys "Oww Oww.... siii ow!" "Are you OK do you still want me to keep going?" You ask. She slowly nods her head, so you go in even slower but you go deeper too. Her asshole is so tight you haven't done it with her before but you always wanted to, you can feel your warmth from the inside of her tight asshole and it takes a long time to get all way through because of how tight it is but that just makes it feel better. She winces in pain but once it's all the way through she turns her head around and says "Keep going....... faster." You start to thrust and she clutches your hand really hard like she's holding on for dear life. You keep thrusting even though she's crying out in pain and pleasure she still manages to make out words telling you to keep going, you start to pick up speed going faster and faster, you use your left arm around Moira's waist for support using it to go even faster. Her ass bounces after every thrust and she starts to move it around while your thrusting through the pain making it feek even better and even making you moan. With your thrusting and her counter thrusting it makes it feel amazing even though she's crying out in pain she's clearly doing the same in pleasure and wants to keep going. Moira turns her head there are tears in her eyes and she's biting her lip but she says despite the crys "Don't stop please.... keep going.... fas....ter.". Moira's boobs are right up against the shower door and they bounce as do her ass after every thrust, so her entire chest region mostly her boobs are pressed right up against the see through shower doors. You thrust as fast as you can and every thrust she yelps in pain but you keep going faster and faster. You start love the way her tight asshole feels, back and forth "It feels amazing" you think to your self "We're definitely going to do this again." You feel like your about to cum but you keep going as fast as you can and right before you do you give a few quick hard thrust as your cuming, Moira crys out in an almost scream "FUCK!' while this is happening and she squeezes your hand really hard making it almost purple but you don't care that was the best and tightest sex you had. Moira turns her head around and you two make out under the shower again still inside of her. She's completely exhausted you practically carry her back into the bed and put her under the covers and you do the same to yourself then you go back to sleep.