11

On the 11th day of Wattmas my followers  gave to meeee nothing.

Carol
Wait. Did Zach just send that to me? Pfffffft no way, its probably just his way of saying 'bye'. Whatever. It's not like it mattered anyway........

I decided to stop thinking about it. I didn't text Zach back, but instead, did my homework to pass the time and distract me. After, I washed and got ready to sleep. Zach and I were gonna meet again tomorrow and just chill, probably at a not snowy area, like LA. I clambered into bed and lied there, eyes wide open, looking at the ceiling. I started thinking about the text again and eventually fell asleep at like 2am.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding my phone went off like crazy. I was still tired, but I checked my phone, it was Zach. He was texting me about the day. I checked the time, 12pm. Crap.
I quickly jumped outta bed and got ready. I took a shower and then grabbed whatever piece of clothing came first. I put it on and while running downstairs, I tied my hair in a bun. I quickly snatched a piece of bread and gulped it down with milk. Then, I grabbed my shoes and walked outside. Zach had told me to drive all the way to the Why Don't We house so I got into my car and headed off.

"Welcome to our lovely home" Corbyn stated as he opened the door for me. I walked inside and looked around. I was waiting for Zach, he came downstairs and looked excited. "Cmon let's go Carol" he said and grabbed car keys from a dresser. We headed into his car and he started to drive. "So. Where are we going" I said awkwardly "somewhere" he stated and we stayed silent. Why were we so weird when we were together, it was so awkward and embarrassing. I turned on the radio and listened to music on the rest of the drive. Zach parked at a restaurant and stopped the car, "dinner for two" he said and got out. He jogged around the car and opened the door on my side. I took off my seatbelt and got out, we walked into the restaurant. It was very modern and had live music, "reservation for Zach" he said to the waiter. He marked something on a book and grabbed two menus, he stepped towards us and started walking to a table, he motioned us to follow so we trailed behind him. He lead us to a booth and placed the two menus down. We clambered into the seats and looked at him, "hello, my name is Matthew and I'll be your server today" he said and we nodded, "could I get you with any drinks?" He asked, "uh just a water please" I said to him and he wrote it down, "same" Zach said and he wrote some more things down on the little paper. Matthew left and we were alone again, we sat there quietly, I folded my hands together and placed them on the table. "So" I said and looked at Zach. He didn't make eye contact with me and I frowned. I leaned back as far as I could and looked out at all the other families and couples at the restaurant. Zach was being pretty annoying.