02. [Who is he?]

"Do you have a photo of him?"

"Yes, I do have"

But when Jisung wants to show me the picture, Mr. Jinyoung has come to class with a scary face like usual.

"Hoah, I'll it show you later, ok?" He put his handphone back on his pocket

"Ok, no problem

"Ok class, open your book and go to the page of 523" Mr. Jinyoung said

~~~~~🏫 After School 🏫~~~~~

I waited Woojin in front of the class because he was talking with someone. I don't know who is he, but he looks tall and have a serious face.

"Oh Seungmin, how long have you been waiting for me?"

"15 minutes. Who are you talking with in the class?" My head slightly towards to the left

I wanted to peek at the tall boy but Woojin immediately took my hand and we walked to the front of the gate to wait for the bus. While waiting for the bus, I opened the conversation first.

"Woojin, after the lunch time Jisung told me there is someone who gave me a message" I look at his face, and he look at me with a confused face.

"I don't know why he does that, but if only that person know if I already has a boyfriend I bet he will not dare to do such a thing" I said proudly.

He smiled

"Who is he?"

"A boy"

"I know, I mean who's his name?"

"Hyurin? Hyuwin? Hyun-" I said while thinking and looking up at the sky to remember his name.

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes, Hyunjin! Do you know him?"

"Hemm.. well, he is one of my classmates" He turned his face to the street

"The bus has come, let's go home"

"Ok"

~~~~~🏠Seungmin home🏠~~~~~

When we were on the way home, Woojin said he want to sleep at my home tonight. Like usual, he came to my home every friday once or twice in a month.

After we finished changing our clothes. We sit on the couch and watching television.

"Seungmin" He hugged me from the side

"What?" I still look at television

"Look at me"

Then I looked at him, waw so handsome.

"What did Hyunjin said to you after the lunch time?"

"I forgot to ask Jisung about that"

"Ok"

"Are you close with him?"

"We aren't that close but I do know him, we rarely talk if there is nothing important. He also doesn't talk that much in the class"