Chapter 15

I wish I could say waking up next to Colton is the best thing in existence. But I woke up because of him kicking me in the stomach in his sleep. And he's hogging the blanket. There's also the fresh memory of last night dancing around in my mind. That was definitely better than this. I really want to do that again.

Reluctantly I get up from my bed and check my phone. No messages or calls from Terrence. It's only six. This sucks. My eyes travel to Colton. Should I get revenge? I mean, I know it was in his sleep, but he kicked me. That hurts my ego.

He mumbles something unintelligible and twists around. The blanket falls to the ground and I frown. Really? He hogs it all night just to throw it off? That's top notch asshole behaviour. It's somehow endearing though. He's my endearing asshole. I smile.

His hands hands start roaming around the mattress but come up empty. Despite the darkness I can see him frown and blink his eyes open. He gets up on his elbows and looks around. After a while his eyes find me sitting on my desk chair.

"Why'd you get up." he mumbles. I really like his voice when it's hoarse. "You kicked me out." I mumble back with a pout. His eyes widen and he jumps up on his knees. "I'm so sorry!"

My pout turns to a smile. I get up and crawl back onto my bed so I can hug him. He chuckles as I hide my face in his neck. I take in a deep breathe and let his smell settle in my nose. Then I exhale. My leg accidentally brushes against his crotch and he moans softly. I grin. Someone has morning wood.

I allow my lips to massage his neck and jawline softly as my hands explore his naked torso. His breaths quicken. A high pitched hum leaves him as my wandering fingers reach his boxers. I pull the fabric down slowly and leave a downwards trail of kisses on his chest. I take his tip into my mouth and suck softly, testing the waters. The sounds that he makes tell me he likes it, so I continue. I love tasting him on my tongue.

After that happened we decide to take a shower to 'wash off our sins'. Colton's words, not mine. Something that feels this good can't be a bad thing in my opinion. We don't shower together in case my parents wake up. Mom has this bad habit of still entering the bathroom whenever the shower is occupied. And we don't fancy the idea of her walking in on us. It's bound to happen of course, we're two walking piles of hormones after all, but that doesn't mean we can't procrastinate it. Us teenagers love procrastinating.

We enter the kitchen together. Dad is reading the newspaper and blowing some air at his coffee to cool it down a bit. His eyes land on us. "Good morning boys. How's the relationship going?"

Oh no.

"Really good mister Top Of The Mountain. It's nice to see at least one of your sons turned out well." Colton replies. I almost let out a loud laugh. But it turns into some awkward sneeze-like thing. Dad grins and shakes his head. "So he's taking you on dates and such? Being a real gentleman?"

Shit. I forgot that's a part of being in a relationship too. Colton and I share a glance. Then he looks back at my dad. "That's not really our thing, but I like it that way." he says and smiles his bright smile again. I smile too and grab his hands. A small blush crawls onto is cheeks and I can't help but leave a small kiss in one of them. Then I let go of his hand and go get myself some cereal.

Dad smiles widely and nods to himself a few times. Then he continues reading the newspaper and drinking his coffee. Mom arrives downstairs too. She looks rather confused and tired. I guess she didn't get a lot of sleep. Then she furrows her eyebrows and looks at each of us.

"There's only three out of four idiots. Where is Terrence?"

I frown and shrug. Colton grows the slightest bit paler than usual. Dad slurps while taking a sip of his coffee and ignores life like a champ.

Mom decides Colton looks the most guilty and focuses her attention on him. "Please tell me I won't have to bail him out of jail." she says. Colton gulps. "Not jail, but I'm very scared the hospital might be an option this time. He didn't listen." he mumbles quietly. Sadness flashes across mom's eyes but she doesn't get angry. She knows her son. When Terrence doesn't listen to Colton there was nothing that could have stopped him.

She sighs and pulls a hand through her slightly messy, long, blonde hair. "It's alright Colton. Just shoot me a text if he shows up at school, alright?"

Colton nods and I hug him. I don't like watching him beat himself up over my brother's stupidity. Of course I'm worried about Terrence, but the black haired boy in my arms is kind of my top priority in life right now. Eventually we make our way to school with Pepper.