Half Loved ~ Chap 12: I Kissed a Girl

Začít od začátku

Ugh! Again Carter! You’re a guy now! Stop thinking like a girl!  Seriously, even if you’re friends with good lucking guys, well that’s an understatement, but I— dammit! I’m doing again!

I then asked Liam to put me down but of course, being the Liam that he is, he held my hands as he rocked back and forth, kinda like what dads do to their children.

“Liam! Put me down, I’m gonna be sick!”

“Nu-uh. Enjoy for a while.” He said as he jumped a little.

“Quit moving or I’ll puke right here, right now.”

“You wouldn’t.” He said, looking up as he smiled seductively. “But if you do though, I’d be obliged to wash up and probably take a shower with you.”

“Ugh, Liam!” I retorted in disgust. Seriously, I don’t need that seductive little smile of his to confuse me. I have enough guy trouble to even entertain “fun time” with Liam. “Please bring me down?”

“You really feeling sick?” he asked, still playful, but he was concerned now.

“Yeah.” I lied, faking a sigh. “Guess I’m just really tired.”

“Fine...” he whined. “I’ll put you down.”

“Thanks.” I said as I smiled genuinely at him.

“But only if you give me a kiss.” He winked.

“Liam!” I said as gave him my best pouty face. “Please?”

“Nope.” He closed his eyes. “Not falling for those puppy dog eyes. It’s either kiss or party.”

Ugh. “You're serious, aren’t you?”

“Oh baby, I’m always serious.” He grinned. Oh yeah, this was Liam I was talking about. He wasn’t notorious for nothing. He knew what he wanted and he definitely knew how to get it. Reluctantly, I surrendered.

“Fine.”

“I knew you couldn’t help yourself.” He winked as he gently put me down.

“Dream on stalker. But only on the cheeks okay?”

“Forehead, hand, ear, neck, lips, wherever. I was actually gonna go for the nose, but since you said cheek...”

“No! Nose is good.”

“Sorry, touch move.” He winked.

“What the heck? This isn’t chess!”

He just winked at me as he grinned. “You wanna finish the F.W.O.S. or do you want to rest? I can walk you over to the infirmary if you want to.” He offered.

“It’s okay, you stay here... looks like you’re enjoying the show. Besides, Cam needs some ‘crazy waves’.” I said, mimicking my earlier retard moment. “I can manage. But thanks for the offer.” I winked.

 “Are you leaving?” Tyler said as he turned to face us

“I’m feeling kinda tired... those MMA classes can be a real beater you know.” I smiled.

“Awww, too bad Andy, you’re missing a good show.” He said, frowning a bit.

“It’s okay, I need to power up for your party after all right?”

“Oh, yeah!” he said, displaying that childlike dimple grin of his. “See you there alright?”

“Sure. I’m gonna bring a friend okay?”

“The more the merrier right?” he said as he put Ashley down.

“I guess I’ll leave too then.” She said as she stood beside me. “I’m feeling tired as well.”