Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ﹕Nix, The Drama Queen.

Start from the beginning

Nix interrupts me, "That is correct. Some people have it stronger than others. Mostly elemental Illiants. Or for example Tellurium." He crosses his arms over his chest. "Tellurium is versed in magic. However, on the other side is Merrick, who is just spontaneous with his, when he gets migraines he tends to electrocute things."

So thats what that shock was that night. That also means that the big leather book Tellurium had that night is a spell book. Maybe that's why she was speaking funny, and why the book was prehistoric looking.

I start croaking again, "She rolled it over to me and I picked it up but it suddenly weighed so much it crushed my hand. I yelped and she made it light enough to pick up but I threw it at her." That really did hurt, getting your hand smashed is not a fun experience.

"Then she told me she was like a ghost, which was creepy because she said she was the walls with eyes. Some crap about her essence being sealed in the hologram and some more crap after the first dose. Then she pointed out where Charbel, Merrick, Leon, and Rein were in the hallways. After that she made my chair fly back and hit the wall that Leon and Rein where outside of, but I caught myself using the table. She stalked over to me and pressed her hand on my chest. My chest started hurting like I had been stabbed, repeatedly, and then black veins appeared on her hologram and started flowing into me. Then after that she said, and I quote," I make quotation's with my fingers, " "Lilliana Roam Styark. You are to become one with Death. Sell your soul to guide Death and it's followers. Learn the good of it and not the terrible it has been shown to give. Guide with wisdom and courage, do not cower and hide in the shadows, look forward, not to the past. And whatever you do, never trust anyone. Not even those with the same blood. Blood is not always thicker than water." Then she went poof and dropped the orb, which I forgot to say she took back from me, it landed on the ground and I collapsed too. I looked at my reflection in it and I had black lines over where my veins would be and they like, melted into my skin. Then I blacked out when I heard the door open and people rushing in."

Nix and Charbel exchange looks and then Charbel squeezes my hand. "Do you remember which side of your chest the hologram touched?"

I nod, my chest begins to throb from just thinking of it. Must be ghost pain, "Left, over my heart."

Nix clears his throat then stands up, "She's your daughter, so your department, not mine. I'm good enough with Maximillien." He stands and heads for the door. He pauses and waves his hand, the chair goes sliding across the floor and stops on the right side of the closet. "As you can see I am an elemental, along with an Original, it would be a word to the wise for to watch yourself, Death." He exits the room.

My chest throbs.

Charbel snorts and rolls his eyes. "Nix always was a bit of a drama queen."

A thump comes from the wall along with a muffled voice. "I heard that!"

Charbel grins, "You were supposed to darlin'!"

Stomps are heard down the hallway. My father was right, a drama queen at his finest. My father is apparently is a comedian along with being Forefather. Who knew.

Charbel breaks the semi-silence. "Do you have any scoop neck tank tops?"

I nod, "If you answer a question."

Charbel nods, "Shoot."

I flicker my eyes to look at his. "Who's Maximillien?"

"Maximillien is Nix's son, his eldest son." He pauses and squeezes his hand again. "He's currently a spy on your planet, Earth, he works in the government. He's been there for about 18 years. Nix hasn't seen him since."