Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: This is an 18+ lemon story, I ask all expecting a non lemon story to please leave and I also ask to pass no hard judgement upon this, this is a lemon sex story for those with particular tastes and if you do not enjoy this story you have a right to leave and I ask those who come here with particular tastes to please enjoy - Extra_Plot                                                                                                                                                                                         You woke up to a beautiful sight and an even better woman, you woke up in bed to see the sun paint a beautiful picture of the outside landscape and You also get to see the sight of your passed out girlfriend's ass beside you. She's been passed out all night from the intense sex you two had. Every since the two of you dated, hell even before You and Moira dated the two of you would fuck constantly. You've known her for a long time and she just recently moved in with you so the two of you broke in the bed together last night. Moira turns her body over too you and says "Are you just gonna keep staring at my ass or are you going to do something about?" "Gotta appreciate the morning view." You reply with a grin. "Well while your appreciating my ass I'm gonna take a shower." She says, then she gets up and walks to the bathroom you watch her body as she walks to the bathroom. Her big thighs that lead up to even bigger hips that lead up to biggest of all her huge fat ass, she has monster tiddies and a small yet curvy body and she's got a cute face with short brown hair parted to the side. She gets up outta the bed and walks into the bathroom completely naked, swaying her hips in a flirtatious way showing of her huge ass. You get outta bed to hear the shower nozzle turn and the sound of water running. You walk into the bathroom and Moira turns around and puts her arms around your shoulders and you do the same but you wrap your arms around her waist just above her ass. The two of you kiss like that, then you shove your tongue down her throat making her moan, then she moves her tongue against yours and the two of you French kiss passionately locking lips and wrestling tongues. You realise the kiss with a gasp the two of you are a little winded it seems, You and her sucked the wind out if each other. She grins and looks you in the eyes then kisses you again, she bites and nibbles your ear while you suck and kiss her neck, "How about you fuck me in the ass while we're in the shower?" She says with a smile. You grin and slap her huge ass making it grow red and causing her to yelp in suprise and pleasure. Moira grabs your hand and leads you into the shower.