Donghyun...( Cinderella )

Start from the beginning

I collapsed to the ground and buried my face in my dress.

Long story short, my members found me, comforted me and took me back to the dorm...

The next night...

I found myself in the garden outside the ballroom. It was a two-night ball so I had no choice but to come. I didn't want to go inside as I didn't want to see him. I just sat in the garden as I listened to some music on my earphones. I was drowning in my own thoughts when i suddenly heard a rustling sound coming from the bushes. I cautiously got to my feet and backed away slowly.

I kept backing up until I didn't realize a stone right behind me. I tripped and i prepared myself for a painful fall. Strangely, the pain never came, instead, i felt two firm hands catch my shoulders before i could fall. I was then pulled into an embrace. I blushed as his grip tightened. He pulled back and I saw Donghyun. He wasn't wearing a mask. I stood frozen as he stared into my eyes.

He gradually stepped closer to me "You know, I don't really understand why you ran away last night. But I guess i should apologize...I should have told you who I really was, but it didn't really matter much to me. I'm still a normal guy...and I really liked dancing with you last night."

He eventually had me stuck between himself and a wall behind me. His face came closer and he lifted my chin so that my eyes met his "You just had to run off and become cinderella didn't you?" He chuckled. I blushed like crazy when he gently whispered to me "At least the prince still gets the girl in the end..."

"Besides, you haven't been that truthful either Y/N.." he said softly as he gently took my mask off revealing my blushing face. His face was so close...he was leaning in for a kiss when suddenly-

"Congratulations!"

We both were dumbfounded when a spotlight suddenly shone on us and the crowd was cheering and clapping around us. What was happening? Daeyeol, the leader of Golden Child along with my group leader suddenly showed up. They had with them, two crowns. They both placed them on our heads respectfully and hugged us. "Give a big hand to the King and Queen of the dance ball everyone!" Daeyeol suddenly announced and everyone gave a big applause.

Me and Donghyun just smiled at eachother.

That night, we danced the last waltz together. It felt wonderful...to know that at least for that night, He was my king and I was his queen. At the end of the dance, he gave me a sweet kiss.

And we would live happily ever after:-)

_________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading! Donghyun one of my most favourite members! I just love his cuteness so much!

I actually wanted to make a oneshot about him singing but maybe in the next story...

I don't know why but I think Donghyun deserves more lines in their songs. His voice is so unique and sweet! Just my own personal opinion though :-) I always look forward to listening his voice in each of their songs!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

F.Y.I
(For your imagination)

*Donghyun has black hair in this story

*On the first night, he wears a black mask with a white feather, a sharp black suit with a white bow tie, and a flower in his chest pocket.

*on the second night, he wears a white suit with a black tie and a cape with a black lining. He wears a white hat that has a red rose on it and a black ribbon around it. He has a matching colored flower with yours in his chest pocket. He doesn't wear a mask.

*you wear whatever your heart imagines...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You don't have to follow my description...It's totally up to your own imagination...

Please vote, comment and request!