T O Z I E R

"WHAT THE FUCK! IT SAYS I'M MISSING! THATS MY FUCKING FACE AND MY NAME OH MY GOD!" Richie screams in horror.

"WHAT THE FUCK! RICHIES MISSING! HOLY SHIT WHAT IF I'M NEXT?" I shriek.

"No! You're not missing Richie. You're h-here with u-us. (Y/N), you won't go missing, w-we're all together." Bill tried to calm us down. I pause briefly.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M GOING TO FUCKING DIE GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING HELL HOLE." Richie screeches and pushes past us to front of the house.

"Richie, no! We're so cl-close, no ones going to die. Well, n-none of us." Bill clutches his arm and tries to frantically reassure him.

"(Y/n)! You better not go missing on me!" Richie says as he's released from Bill's grip.

"Gee, Richie. I definitely have a choice in that." I grimace as Richie swings an arm around my shoulders.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you sweet cheeks. Hey, while we're still alive, can I ask you something?" Richie says as Eddie looks around, a paranoid look on his face.

"Sure thing, Tozier. And Eddie? Stop looking like that, you're making me nervous." I say breezily.

"You wanna be my g-girlfriend? Big chance I'll die in this mother fucking house, and I don't fancy dying alone." Richie asks nervously.

"Seriously, Tozier?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Well, yeah. Put it off long enough, haven't I?" Richie rubs the back of his neck. I shrug his arm off my shoulders and stare at him. He gulps and I launch at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"See in you hell once we're dead, then." I laugh and let go.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers.

"I don't know, can you?"

yooo this is really short normally i'd write longer ones