And now we're getting married and all we have to do is love each other. It's so simple. It's just really hard because there's a lot of distractions, lot of temptations and a lot of haters. Which reminds me, I'm gonna have to write about this. I remember having a dream and my mum was so supported that time, I wanted to have an LGBT publishing house. I mean, I have JSR but that's not really what I want, I want to focus on LGBT and how it is okay to be like that, I want to encourage people who's still on the closet, I want to inspire. Admit it or not, some of the gays and the lesbians have been in a closet once and it's hard. I bet Adrian had a hard time too. I don't really know about his high school life but we'll get there. My dreams are deeper than it seems. My company is having crisis, so what? It's just because we do not feel like it, we don't like what we're writing but we're doing it for the sake of people who wants it to be like that. I want to have my own company where people can write whatever they want as long as it's good influence. We're not encouraging rebels but there are no rebels if there's closures. My dad taught me that which is why I'm a decent guy right now. I have hopes and dreams. Because my mom and dad talks to me all the time. They are always there, even though we have business, we never separate. That's what I want with me and Adrian. Even though he has Parkinson's, I want him to really feel what I'm feeling. I want him to understand that I am never leaving him. He inspired me to go back to writing and I'm so happy that he was inspired by me too. 

                               As I sit comfortably on the chair the bell rang and the lady came in with this little but eloquent box. I guess this is my ring. The lady smiled. "That would be $12500." I smiled and gave her my cheque. Geez it's quarter to 8, I need to hurry and run to the restaurant. It's not too far from here, good thing I have my motorbike. I'm just gonna take a shortcut. 

Earlier that time...

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                              "I don't think Josh would mind. I'm just letting you wear that just in case things get messy." Eunice giggled as I roll my eyes. We're at the underwear shop. I don't really know what I'm doing here but Eunice gets creepier and creepier. I like it. But we're in a god forsaken underwear shop! What? It is so fetish! What should I expect from Eunice. At least we're almost done, I have a suit and everything. I guess we're just doing this for fun. 

                              "Eunice, we're not getting it tonight."

                              "How do you know?" She quirked her eyebrows, giving me that mischievous smile. I just know. But what if she's right?

                              "Alright. I'll wear it. But it's because I trust you, if Josh thinks it's weird, I'll murder you." 

                              "Glad to hear numnums. I'll pay for that one as a gift." Pointing at the boxer that I am wearing. It fits well with my buttcheeks. Ugh! So dirty. I can't believe I have these words on my mind. Good thing I don't say it that loud. But it makes my crotch so itchy. I'll just have to ignore it then. 

                              "Good, now take it off and get dressed! It's almost a half and an hour, you're gonna be late. Now remember, let him do the job and everything. Just act cool and try not to be a weirdo." Eunice pats my back as I get through my shopping bags. The crew wouldn't mind if I change here right? I hope Josh wouldn't mind me wearing a suit tonight. It's just that we have to dress fancy once in our lives. Even if you're a hipster.