Stereotypical secretary.

                              Ugh! I am so messed up! What am I gonna do?

                              How about not assume that he's proposing and get over that dilly dally shite?

                              Yea, that's probably the right thing to do. Just go with a flow and be a good boy.

                              Then I realized...

                              I have nothing to wear!

                              There's only one fairy-god mother I know in New York.

                              Eunice...

[Josh's P.O.V]

                              "What are you looking for sir?" The lady approached me with her big smile. I'm at the jewelry shop and I need to find a ring that me and Adrian will like. When I told him that we should get married, I'm not lying. Well yes, there's nothing special about my proposal or anything, it's a cliche 'Will you marry me?' routine but it's something. I have no time to think, I just want to get married and be with him all day everyday. I just hope he's ready for me. Because let's admit it.

                              I am over ready for him.

                              "A ring for an engagement." I smiled at the lady.

                              "Oh really?! What a sweet guy!"

                              Yes really. What am I here for? You? Dumbass.

                              I laughed the thought away and just smile. "For my boyfriend."

                              And that's how heartbreaks are made. If the girl's flirting with me, I'd like to break their heart early so that they won't get their hopes up. Same with guys. Adrian's different.

                              He's an alien from Kansas.

                              "Okay..." Lady said awkwardly. "This way sir." We walked towards the counter and she gave me a booklet that will show their available rings. I sighed. This is it. I checked through the booklet and none of them are interesting except for the middle one. It's a red and gold ring, not too girly and not too boyish and it has multiple diamonds in the middle that shines when light hits them. I smiled at the Lady and her jaw dropped.

                              "Is that what you want sir?" 

                              "What's wrong?"

                              "Nothing sir." The lady smiled. "Except for the fact that that's our most expensive ring in this shop. The guy must be so lucky." She smiled at me as I gave her the booklet. "Okay sir, what color of the box do you want?"

                              "Royal Blue? Do you guys have one?" Because Captain America.

                              "Yes sir. Okay, I would like to ask you to sit down for awhile and we'll take care of the ring. 10 minutes." The lady walked back inside their stock room as I sit down on the chair near the counter. It's probably the good time because there's only a few people in here. I look at my watch and it's nearly half an hour before 8. Still have plenty of time. Obviously none of this is planned and it's an impulsive move. No sweet or giggly moments to happen unlike his birthday but as I said, it's something. I just want to get married. It's been almost ten months, what could happen? I mean no one is opposing to our relationship, nothing can stop us so what to worry? The proposal is not really that special but after the wedding, I have plans for the both of us. I want to travel aroud the world with him, I want to adopt kids, I want to grow old with him. Those kind of things that seems easy to say but hard to do. I mean, it's everybody's dream. It might be cliche but it will never fade away. That's how it is. We all just want to be happy. I am so glad that we never really had problems in terms of our sexual preferences, we never cared about the people who disagree and thought its wrong to be like this. We never had problems about the public. How did we do that? Well let's face it, we're not in high school anymore, when you grow old, people don't really care if you're gay, lesbian or so on. As long as you don't interfere with them back. That's reality. Now if people hate you for no reason except for the fact that you're gay. You can't do anything about it, just ignore them and don't let them ruin that vibe of yours. That's the secret and I'm glad that we never really encountered anything like that here in New York.